The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Guilt by association. GUN word bad/dangerous

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guilt by association. GUN word bad/dangerous
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted January 17, 2021 03:52 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
More proof that FaceBook is Dictatorial. Ban ads for American flags! Ban ads for gun Safes!
DISBAND FACEBOOK NOW!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2021/01/17/facebook-takes-aim-at-the-firearms-industry-ahead-of-inauguration-day-n2583264

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2021 05:54 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I have been on a thirty day ban on Facebook
LAST WEEK IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OVER They extended my suspension till after the inauguration I did not know I had such power !
Fuck Zuckerberg ! They said they expected trouble !

[ January 18, 2021, 05:56 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2021 05:57 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I can only hope they have a lot of trouble !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2021 07:20 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Can Liberals really be this stupid? At some point, there will be a policy that those good little conformists will have a problem with. Are they really committed to accepting whatever FaceBook and Google says? No matter what?

I keep using the word; DRONES! That's exactly what they are grooming us for, blind adherence to the dictates of Big Tech.

Do DRONES have a hill they will die on? Or, will they do what is asked of them, faithfully, no matter what it is? They do what they are told and told what to think. Is this indefinite? Or, will some modern Martin Luther nail his response on Google's front door?

I can't believe, at some point, some courageous citizen will say;

ENOUGH! THIS IS THE HILL I CHOOSE TO DIE ON!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters