The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Oh please! Have mercy!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh please! Have mercy!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2021 06:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Received this, apparently a cut and paste obtained from the private moderator's forum at PMS. (you know, your source for all the latest predator type info.... and to dominate!)

Is this legit? Who knows? It's so genuine, he misspells "Predamasters"

Red Frog: Guys, 2021 is finally here. While Predamasters faced many challenges in 2020, this new year will be ours!

To maintain our dominant role as the "source" of predator hunting information on the internet, I'm going to ask all of you to help me finally put the Huntmasters BBS site headed towards a swift death.

I ask that you all infiltrate this site, by signing up as members, then go to work wasting their bandwidth with nonsensical posts. Also, create anonymous email addresses and harass the shit out of their administrator, nbosin@aol.com

We can finally put the scourge away for good and celebrate that Predatormasters is the royalty of all things predator hunting!

Your Chairman, Jim Renaud aka Red Frog

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31495 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2021 07:00 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like bullshit to me.
First of all, why should they care ???
Second, why waste their time ???
I suspect some loser in a dark basement trying to stir shit and then sit back and giggle.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7593 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2021 07:08 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Just shaking my head !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
ATexan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2021 12:26 PM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know much but when a low-life, yellow bellied *itch is whining and hating on me, I know for a fact I am living right! More fuel for my fire!
It's easy to hide behind a computer and make threats. That is a fact. Probably makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside typing out threats while sitting in a spa getting their nails and hipster beard trimmed into the latest metrosexaul style. what what a joke!
Everyone is 10ft tall behind the computer screen but I my experience when you are standing face to face they seem to disappear like a ghost. -Tex

Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2021 02:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Of course, it is very tempting to want to be the Internet Guru calling the shots on all things concerning predator hunting. I mean, just think about it!

THE SOURCE

That right there just makes you weak in the knees, by golly!

To have that much power! Think about it! The dominate #1 source on Predator Hunting on the Internet! That actually means all of North America, including even Canada which is where Redfrog controls his EMPIRE and all the tentacles, stretching from the frozen north to just this side of Guatemala on the southern Mexican border. That's quite an Empire!

It makes my head spin! I don't mind telling ya, I wish I could control even half of that territory!

I wonder if he'd be willing to give me exclusive control over both PEOPLE'S REPLUBLIK'S, CA & AZ? Let him be The SUPREME LEADER of the rest of the known predator universe, including Texas! Think he'd go for that? Tempting as hell, if you ask me!

I'll let ko ko work out the fine print, he's a Druid and speaks fluent Canadian.

I bet he snaps it up! I could have held out for 2 more states but I've never been that greedy.

Wish me luck....I got this shit bagged!
and I want to be addressed as?
I'm not sure?

Suggestions?
Regional Dominate Sourceman?
I'll think about it.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2021 03:39 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
No se hablo Kanuk Norte.

Let's see .............. King Hell Dictator is taken (or was ??) so how about something new age computer-ish ???
King Heck Influencer ???? [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7593 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted January 15, 2021 02:25 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I think "King Hellion" might fit.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 645 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 7 posted January 15, 2021 11:50 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
I think the title HMFIC pretty well gets the point across.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 15, 2021 05:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey yeah, forgot about that! Ok just carry on!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 15, 2021 05:43 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Pete Brownell is on Tucker Carlson right now. I guess he owns AR15 and Go Daddy shut him down, or gave him 24hours to find another source.

Maybe we might be in the crosshairs?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 16, 2021 06:27 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Went to the market the other day I am usually one if a few with a fire arm on their hip saw at least six or seven others that day and the best part was a guy wearing a tee shirt with an AR on the front that said black guns matter , I want one !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 16, 2021 09:21 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Paul! 6 or 7? And with a population of what? Maybe 16 or 17? that's like 43% of the whole metropolis! Enough to qualify as an armed camp, for sure!

Around here, I may be the only armed miscreant within a couple blocks, at least. Maybe not that bad? I can't tell because I don't know any of them and there aren't many 4 wheel drive Pickups in driveways. The new guy next door has a flagpole and the plumber around the corner has a flagpole, both with American flags, so maybe? And the new guy has a safe in his garage, another indicator. I only know the plumber because his wife walks their little mutt past the house and Tillie scares the shit out of both of them by barking and lunging at her chain. She has appointed herself as Neighborhood Watch, asks to go out front almost every day to sleep in the sun and bark at anybody daring to walk by on either side of the street. But she's tied to a tree with about 15 feet of cable, so all she can do is make noise.

How does she ask, do you say? She goes to the broom closet and touches her nose to the leash hanging on the door knob. Then she gives me the look; Figure it out, Boss!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: Yes! I agree! I want one of those BLACK GUNS MATTER Tee shirts!

[ January 16, 2021, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted January 16, 2021 07:03 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
I saw this on a biker's Harley a while back.

-

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2021 04:06 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard there are no real markets where I live, I was at the Safeway in Chino valley bout 40 miles from here , here is a wide spot in the road ! We do have a family dollar that comes in handy when I need to buy a birthday card. Or leftover Christmas cookies !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2021 10:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I remember Chino Valley when it was just a commune, a little irrigation and some corn and the road north through some pretty productive country. Further up close to blacktop, there used to be a ranch with Charley's, I'm sounding that out phonetically but I'm talking about a herd of white cattle.

Anyway, I had one of my most productive hunts around Chino Valley one time, years ago. We were on a Club Hunt and had 12 coyotes in the truck by Saturday night. We just went to bed, knowing that we had already won. It was one of those magic times when the coyotes are running and they are eager. There was snow flurries, overcast and not very cold. The night before, Friday was an ice storm coming up through Congress. A truck had jackknifed and blocked the highway to Prescott but we were able to go around in a few tight spots and just about to the top, we jumped a pair at daylight, in heavy snow and were able to dump both of them, so it just got better on the other side of town.

Those were the days!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2021 06:37 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Those are Charolais my uncle used to raise them in MO. in the Ozarks he got 18 k for one half interest in a vile of seaman never sold a full interest he died a wealthy man !

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2021 06:39 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like a good hunt Leonard
!

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2021 07:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It was, it was!

And, to my mind, the Charolais are the prettiest cattle I've ever encountered! (thanks for the correction)

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2021 08:03 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
They are blonde and beautiful with a fluffy head
My uncle was retired Army secret service! He had grand champion bulls admired around the world he was a strange one once built a bout in his basement to see how long it would take for people to notice he built around a supporting post ! He was a strange one !

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2021 08:08 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
He was in the middle east when I was child used to get Christmas gifts from everywhere quite a guy one year got a camel saddle !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2021 08:54 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I actually have a camel saddle!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters