The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Are you ready, locked&loaded for Martial Law?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are you ready, locked&loaded for Martial Law?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted January 13, 2021 06:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There is some intense chatter flying around!

How does Trump get a second term?

Is this all insane babble?

You tell me?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
ATexan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2021 07:37 AM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
Rumors are flying all over the places here in Texas since Sunday... If what I am reading and hearing this will be one hell of a shit show. I am being told to get ready for power outages, cell phones, internet down, need to buy food for up to a month, pull cash out and get all the gasoline you can get.
If it happens and trump arrests 80% of the government for treason, I believe the left will try to start a civil war...lol, it will be a short one.
Stay safe everyone-tex

Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2021 07:39 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
There will be no martial law at my place they will never clear the gate! They will need troops to take one little old man and a little old lady !they better stay away from the dogs !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
ATexan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2021 07:40 AM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh and look into Italy and their part into the election fraud.
Wiki leaks released all of Hillary's emails too.-tex

Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2021 09:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
If all these rumors are true, I'm ready. Put me down as sick and tired of, (first of all, the friggin' LOVKDOWN)

The censorship has got to go! I'm damned tired of the politically correct monitoring everything. In fact, I'm going to start a thread about all the collusion going on with Big Tech.

Good hunting. el Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2021 09:50 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Meanwhile Israel is making hay before Iran-China Joe takes over.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/with-iran-held-in-check-by-biden-hopes-israel-grabs-chance-to-hit-hard-in-syria/

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters