The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » it was 0 this morning

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: it was 0 this morning
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2021 06:08 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Stayed up late last night creating the destructive distillation of cellulous fiber ! Damn its cold !
and its so friggen dry I keep putting out water for the critters ! it's frozen over every morning and i go out and add water ! then I fill the feeders with bread and left over noodles and bacon grease poor little bastards are having a rough winter . I put out a steak that was a left over gone in 60 seconds ! lol

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2021 06:18 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
26* down this way.
I did NOT move to Southern Arizona for freezing temperatures !!!!!

[Frown]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2021 11:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, same here! We are down to the mid 40's almost every night. It's brutal!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2021 12:02 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And there not being enough Shelters to open for the homeless when it gets below 40*, how long do you think it will be before it's MANDATED that you (white privileged male) open your home to those poor souls less fortunate than you ????

Think that it can't happen ????? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2021 12:41 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, ko ko. Don't think you are being funny by writing to Newsom and bitching that San Fran and LA can't protect all those poor shivering and starving homeless Veterans! Something must be done and if you have a mortgage, you should be obligated to share the warmth and hospitality of your spacious abode with the unfortunate, or you could be sited for not having squared away tucked in sheets and is that dust in the hall closet? Fine or community service by helping to feed and clothe the unfortunate people. Remember, there but for the grace of God, go I.

I hear ya!
El Bee

[ January 12, 2021, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters