The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2021 03:48 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
For those of you that have lost any firearms in boating accidents, make sure you write it down so as to document what happened, where and when, even if it was several years ago. You need a spade for all sorts of gardening chores, if you haven't already got one and invest in 6" ABS and PVC just in case, because who knows how much time you have to prepare.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31494 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2021 04:24 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I will stand in the middle of the doorway and ask if the prefer 6.8 spc. or 22-250 they can have them all when they are empty ! I have several thousand rounds for each !I'm telliin ya out here they will never clear the gate ! The gate is about a 1/8 mile from the house !

[ January 12, 2021, 04:29 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2021 06:26 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Nope ................. No guns here, officer. A couple of them fell overboard while bass fishing and the rest I sold to a wino named Chadwick.

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7591 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2021 11:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You have to be forceful with that denial, ko ko! Swear you have never allowed weapons in your house! Suggest they should all be destroyed after being turned in....and if it will only save one life, and God Bless Kamila Harris!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31494 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2021 11:53 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, us Pagan Druids are known for being pacifists. [Wink]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7591 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters