The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » The Liberal Left and Big Tech have gone NUTS!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Liberal Left and Big Tech have gone NUTS!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted January 09, 2021 10:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2021/01/09/liberal-reporter-sees-right-through-big-techs-reason-to-ban-trump-n2582855

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2021 10:40 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Last night Tucker Carlson said that CNN is pushing for FOX News to be purged. Yeah, don't they wish!

But this is right in line with controlling all speech. Do not think the Left is okay with free speech and liberty for all. They want conservatives shut up!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2021/01/09/liberal-reporter-sees-right-through-big-techs-reason-to-ban-trump-n2582855

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2021 11:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
IT'S CONTROL FREAKS LIKE THIS THAT WE SHOULD THROTTLE!

WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS ASSHOLE THINK HE IS?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cnn-trump-business-shunned

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2021 12:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's what's coming, via a stupid and vague concept of HATE. What it is, is more speech control.

You had better unhook that Alexa and Siri or you will be documented for some form of hate speech in the sanctity of your own domicile. (home)

Do not be fooled, the Left is coming at us with pitchforks and there won't be any defense. You wouldn't have been accused if you weren't guilty!

Democrats are going to use the CCP format with their Muslim indigenous population, the Uyghurs. Concentration camps for you! Not permanent disappearance, they wouldn't go that far and probably not longer than a year, maybe two?

edit: after a little reprograming, you won't be so lippy when they let you out. Trust no one! Especially neighbors! If you are rumored to own a gun, 3 or 4 of them have already turned you in as a subversive. They are so swamped that unless they get a half a dozen hits on your name, (for example, Assault weapons, Machineguns, Black scary things) they will roll when they get around to it.

Expect it!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: and you thought just losing your AR15 was the end of the world! Just wait and see what Kamila Harris has in store for you!

edit: we might have to go password protected sooner than I thought!

[ January 11, 2021, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted January 11, 2021 08:14 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
We've all seen this coming. It strikes me as somewhat odd how everything has been ramped up ?

We have nine days left for a miracle. The GOP is dust in the wind, forget about them. It's Trump and the military as far as I can see for a solution ?

They can't get rid of Trump fast enough can't wait for another nine days ? Hmmmm

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted January 11, 2021 09:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe we need to be punished for 2 or 4 or 8 years until we see the light, smell the coffee?

Even people that should know better, elected Republicans are wanting to hang, draw and quarter Trump!

The website National Review, something I read every day is turned out anti Trump as radical as any Left Wing outfit.

You know, Trump has a big mouth and it gets him in trouble. But, when you look at the things he has accomplished that nobody has been able to do and nobody even thought was possible, like agreements between Israel and Gulf States and other Arab states

Imagine another president confirming over 200 Federal judges and 3 Supreme Court Justices! That.all by itself is unprecedented. Oh yeah, but he mouths off.... It's very similar to squawking about being hung with a new rope. The fucking guy is a doer, he doesn't just talk about how great it will be, he starts building fence, in spite of every conceivable roadblock.

I'l tell ya, and I will admit to it even after they find ways to hang him for treason, that I was for him and I voted for him twice!

Good hunting
El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2021 04:09 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Lock and load its getting a little weird ! liberals have found a way to lie into the justice they feel they deserve , not what the people want the majority has nothing to do with it, when you cry loud enough ! !

[ January 12, 2021, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters