The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This is what I think, at this point

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is what I think, at this point
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 07, 2021 11:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The Media, Facebook banning Trump, Twitter censoring Trump. Cable all day stoking the crowds, excuse me, the MOB. Pretty quick on the trigger when those "Mostly Peaceful Protests" went on all summer.

And, Trump supporters fell for it since it's pretty clear that the most outrageous "demonstrators" were ANTIFA plants mixed in with calm and collected conservative demonstrators.

The Democrats are just the USEFUL IDIOTS! The true agitators is the entire MEDIA! We can't trust MSNBC and CNN to report the truth about anything. But make no mistake, it is the Media that is pushing the whole agenda. When they control all means of communication, it's all censored.

The whole situation is sickening. Here we are and the Media has put the whole country in the hands of the Democrats. The house is Democrat, the Senate will be Democrat and they will have a Democrat President.

They will control everything! They will pass every sweetheart deal you ever thought of. 15 judges on the Supreme Court, Reparations, Ban all guns, and that will be right away. The next month, who knows?

AND THE FUCKING MEDIA MADE IT ALL POSSIBLE!

this figures!
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/01/07/utah-man-with-a-history-of-organizing-blm-protests-was-inside-the-capitol-n2582766

[ January 07, 2021, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 08, 2021 04:22 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
And we are letting it happen lock and load mofuckers !
This is my country and I want it back for my Grandkids !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 08, 2021 08:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't Steven King write a book about the Apocalypse? The last few humans. There's another one called The Road, that is particularly pointless.

This is going to be a nightmare....

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters