The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I'll tell you right now,

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'll tell you right now,
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2021 12:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm more than ready for secession. If those Liberal Democrats push with their threatened policies, I want out. I can't take much more!

edit: and, it's the Media that has done this! People are so easily groomed and just wait for Kamila Harris to step up to the plate.

[ January 06, 2021, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31327 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2021 12:33 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
The secession may have started already. Shots fired and tear gas at the capitol in Washington.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 404 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2021 12:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, and I just saw this tidbit:
https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/06/capitol-building-riot-donald-trump-election/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2680&pnespid=kbZuu_RBV1eNx.dkIdhd9A2cQMC6NmG5CsPRC5U4

The thing is, what's the problem? Antifa and BLM rioted all friggin' summer and the authorities told us it was "MOSTLY PEACEFUL".

So let them take over the capital no access, etc. What's the problem?

I am just sick!

I'm telling you, it's the Media that needs to be purged!

El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2021 02:16 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, let me see? Does anybody remember, during all those Peaceful riotings, did they call the National Guard? Did they pull guns on those peaceful demonstrators? What's different today? why so quick to clamp down and not allow these people to block off six city blocks around the capital? I don't get it? Apparently, they are as "peaceful" as the Antifa looters last summer? Wow, they already have a curfew? Is this an over reaction to a PEACEFUL PROTEST? WOW! Even teargas? I don't know how quick they were to deploy teargas in Portland? This must be different, somehow?

I want to see how they compare this demonstration with months of violence and property destruction in Wisconson and Portland and Minneapolis!

I don't see a problem? This is the new normal, ain't it?

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: the coverage on FOX is using words like "MOB" and it's a lot different from last summer's "Mostly Peaceful Protests" it's unacceptable!

Seems to me, what goes around, comes around and why the hell shouldn't they expect from peaceful protesters. I did not see destruction and burning down buildings and the looting that the LEFT did, all summer long and the Mayor and governor specifically rejected reinforcements and activating the National Guard.

I see absolutely no difference in these protesters, (smerk) and Antifa, sorry!

[ January 06, 2021, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

ATexan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2021 04:01 PM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
Just heard the lady who was shot at the Capitol is dead. Died a few minutes ago..

I am with you L.B. I can't wrap my mind around how blm and other rioters can burn down cities, private property and the media calls them peaceful. Meanwhile the ones who have stood by and try to do things in a lawful manner go and stand up to government. They meet at the nation's capitol and protest, break two or three windows out,and get shot when the first window hits the hall floor.
How can burning streets to the ground in someone else neighborhood be consider anything other than a criminal act? Peaceful protest my ass, that's grounds to be shot in Texas! Wow, we live in a crazy world -Tex

Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2021 04:25 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
They jusy announced that Twitter has suspended or locked Trump's account for 12 hours. This is something that is totally unacceptable. Twitter has no authority to censor the President of the United States! Period. If they think they can get away with it, it needs to be changed!

The idea that some pimply faced geek in California is exercising censorship over the chief executive is unbelievable! I don't care what he does or what he says, he has ultimate right to speak using any method or venue of his choosing. This shit has to stop! Now! Period!

El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

ATexan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2021 05:23 PM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
The video of the shooting has been yanked from tweeter. They are censoring the video. Oh and there's a report the lady who was shot and killed was 16 Yeats old.-Tex
Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2021 05:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, and heres something that suddenly makes a lot of sense to me. They are saying that it was Antifa that infiltrated the mob, and were the ones that were doing the aggressive stuff. Thinking about it, it fits their M.O. I wouldn't be surprised they whole provoked thing was promoted by George Soros' group. I think I can believe it.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 07, 2021 05:25 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Really glad to be as old as I am wont be around for the collapse of this once great nation but I am alive and locked and loaded! and a pretty fair hand with a rifle !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted January 07, 2021 06:31 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a video of that shooting. This girl was murdered.

Click on "view" to see it. Watch the guy's hand and gun appear on the left of the video.

Capitol shooting

[ January 07, 2021, 06:35 AM: Message edited by: Semp ]

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 08, 2021 04:45 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Could not view it everything wanted me to sign up for something and I wont !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 08, 2021 09:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It would be interesting to hear that fellas story about how he had to shoot that woman. I just have a hard time grasping it? Carrying a firearm in D.C. is restricted to very few and whoever he is, either police or Secret Service, for God's sake, they have a gazillion dollars worth of training, specifically to prevent shit like that from happening. At this point, it's hard to say if they are going to completely cover for the asshole or publish his name. A woman standing in the middle of a window is about as vulnerable as it gets and that's no time to shoot her in the neck. that closeup of her laying on the ground was heartbreaking.

They need to get to the bottom of that deal; right after firing that DC Mayor! This is why you don't hire somebody strictly because they are black and female! Obviously incompetent.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted January 08, 2021 03:50 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Could not view it everything wanted me to sign up for something and I wont !
You don't have to sign up for anything. Just click the "view" button on the tweet.

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2021 04:14 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
tried did not see one !

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2021 04:16 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
but i am an analog guy stuck in a digital world ! !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2021 09:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but he's right, there might be a work around, right there, if you look for it.

OR, install an ad blocker. It's easy to do.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters