The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » long but well worth your time

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: long but well worth your time
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2021 09:07 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mw58r0FkNo

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1929 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted January 02, 2021 10:54 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy shit! Did that say an hour and a half? I'll have to get around to it a little later.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31494 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2021 01:52 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
It is an awsome and very scary video

--------------------

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2021 02:26 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Previous post was from my phone. I don't do well with my phone's key board.

Yes, 1.5 hours sounds like a long time. Once I started watching this video I didn't stop. It is by far the most comprehensive report regarding the 2020 theft of our election you will ever find. It got me to put my Trump flag back up.
It will name conspirators you haven't even thought of and never heard of. It advocates Trump using his presidential emergency powers to stop the stealing of our election, and I now support Trump to use these powers. We just need to have new elections in seven states, and force them to have full transparency.

--------------------

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2021 06:13 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
No surprise here !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2021 09:11 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Damn! Am I going to have to find the time to watch it?

You say it caused you to put your Trump sign back up?

I have never taken mine down! I'm wondering if I should do it at noon on January 20th?

But, my Trump Pence sign is propped up in my window, I figured if I put it in the yard, somebody would either stomp it or ride off with it. edit: I think it would be an even bet as to if it would be a Democrat or a RINO that would take my Trump sign!

Of course, I also figured that some hardcore Lefty might break my window glass.

Let's just say, I haven't given up hope. Did you catch the comment by Lisa Merkowski, (sp) who said yesterday that she doesn't think there was enough cheating to change the election. (something like that?)

But, comments like that drive me up the wall! We are supposed to put up with "some" cheating but Biden still won? How do we know? The way I feel about it, the cheating was so pervasive and from coast to coast. See, it's only the cheating we have managed to discover and who knows how many votes were fraudulent and who's the idiot that keeps telling us it's not enough to matter? The way I feel about it; if we could prove a single instance by a Democrat who is in charge and supposedly above reproach, that's enough to cause a tilt and VOID THE WHOLE DAMNED ELECTION! Yes! A DO OVER! It just drives me friggin' nuts to hear REPUBLICANS give in because it's only a little cheating.

I would wholeheartedly and enthusiastically endorse voiding any election where there was evidence of cheating we can prove, and listen! That's just the tip of the iceberg! Yeah, I know they are smart and crooked and we are only going to find the obvious cheating, just the sloppy stuff. The really cleaver tricks would require a lot of digging. The way to solve that shit is to be diligent in the first place! Do not trust a Democrat to count ballots, PERIOD!

What's wrong with these weak sisters that think it's just too much trouble to stand up for honesty in any election! They do not have the fire in the belly! They want to get along, don't make waves, make the Democrats mad! Heavens! Just give up! Trust the other side, stop all the animosity: Peace Brothers and Sisters! Well, Fuck that and the horse they rode in on!

They are only going to get more bold and better cheaters. I already think we haven't had a fair and honest election in a long time! What a bunch of Naive FOOLS!

End of rant!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ January 03, 2021, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2021 11:47 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Note that it's not that hard to change your Trump sign from 2020 to 2024.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7591 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2021 12:05 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah but. The Braintrust doesn't think that's viable.

All this speculating on Kamila Harris, wow Man! She's a force to be reckoned with in 2024. Well, if the Media can protect her like they shielded Biden in 2020, then maybe we are much further down the toilet than I thought. She is a radical Lefty and even with the Media pushing her, I'd be surprised to see her win. She's nothing, an empty suit.

But usually being a Vice President doesn't help you get elected President.

I'm just sick about the whole damned thing!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted January 04, 2021 07:01 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Biden is nothing more than a trojan horse with Kamalie harris inside of it. Within a year the left will use the 25th amendment to declare biden unfit for office. I predict that Congress will then select a Hispanic member of the LGBT community for kamalie's VP.

If you cannnot watch it, please send it to as many people as possible. No one with a brain would believe that this election was run fairly if they would just spend 1.5 hours watching this video.

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters