The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Another reason why I believe the Dems stole the election

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another reason why I believe the Dems stole the election
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2021 10:48 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Trump is the most admired man in the USA.

Trump 18%
Obama 15%
Biden 6%

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-tops-the-list-for-most-admired-man-in-2020-beating-obama-poll-2020-12

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1926 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2021 05:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I'm not really a sucker for all these conspiracy theories, Bigfoot has about a 2% believability, if that? But, in view of all of those massive Trump rallies and the pathetic Biden fireside chats social distancing and his hard hitting interviews including his favorite ice cream: It's just damned hard to believe than Joe Biden got 6 million more votes than "The Most Admired Man in America"!

Yeah, I know Trump is the most despised by Liberals and the Media. But it just doesn't make sense to me that Trump lost to this vacant man with the lights on and nobody home!

And, add to the unbelievability of the defeat, the massive corruption, the suspicious dealings, the WIDE OPEN, ANYTHING GOES, LAX DOCUMENTATION OF VOTER ROLLS AND FUNNY LOOKING SIGNATURES, ON AND ON AND ON!

Add to that, we had four years of the most duplicitous attempts at discrediting Trump and impeaching him without a actual valid crime. The Media was unrelenting, never gave him the benefit of doubt, and questioned every single action. It was criminally psychotic to not give the man a moments peace, just obsessive digging and attacking every damned thing he did and attacking what he didn't do when they couldn't find something he DID!

Having said all that, I have a huge hard on about the way he was treated and the blatant cheating and underhanded behavior with Democrats controlling all forms of counting only the ballots they wanted to count! The whole thing stinks to high heaven! Do we have to swallow this bitter, bitter "defeat"?

Well, I can't behave like the Media and Liberals, so I have to quietly and prudently bide my time and never believe for a second that we were not robbed, in broad daylight! I hope I live to see payback!

END OF RANT

Good hunting. El Bee

[ January 01, 2021, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31488 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2021 06:10 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
..........and then O-biden has the BALLS to tell us that we have to put the past behind us and all come together. [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7587 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2021 03:40 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I would hope that before he leaves office there are some indictments coming many!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted January 02, 2021 10:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, thanks, I'll look forward to that!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31488 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters