The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Eddie Murdock

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eddie Murdock
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 24, 2020 08:12 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Eddie Murdock is one of the most influential members of Phoenix Varmint Callers Inc. He has probably been a member for about 35 - 45 years, and he loves to teach others varmint calling and turkey hunting. Unfortunately he has been diagnosed with stage 4 liver and lung cancer. He is one of the finest hunters I know. I've never heard him say one cuss word and he supported Trump. If you have facebook, go to the "Phoenix Varmint Callers Group" page. Here is a go fund me page where you can see his picture. Donations are up to you. You may recognize some of the donors.

Thanks

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1926 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 24, 2020 11:14 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, shit.
Just nothing else I can think of to say.
This year SUCKS !!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2020 05:31 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Eddi3e is and has always been a fine man he used to teach a very nice class on ladder hunting had come to our group in Mesa many times prayers from Ash Fork ! May God bless you Eddie !
oh did I mention cancer sucks!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2020 11:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I met Eddie more than 20 years ago. He's a hail fellow, well met. The interesting thing about him, and it is a joy to see, is that he's a black man and there is no trace of ghetto or black lives matter with him, that I could detect? Thoroughly refreshing attitude, if you ask me?

I wish him the best, but unfortunately, I don't do FaceBook and never have and never will! So, it's the thought that counts anyway. Good luck to you, Eddie!

Good hunting, El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters