The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » What was this jokers name before Governor?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What was this jokers name before Governor?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted November 18, 2020 06:56 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
WARDEN?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2020/11/18/now-pennsylvania-wants-residents-to-wear-masks-inside-their-homes-this-thanksgiving-season-n2580329

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31490 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 18, 2020 07:31 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Und your papers MUST be in order. Ve hav vays !!!!

Anybody want to bet a nickel that when the vaccine becomes available that it's MANDATORY ????? Like health insurance tied into your income taxes, you WILL comply ???

Edit to add;
TRUMP 2024 ... ANY Trump; Donald, Eric, Ivanka ......

[ November 18, 2020, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7588 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2020 02:02 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Do you think we will have four years of this?
And all those veterans that died for our freedom are truely rolling over in their graves. I bet my Dad is frothing at the mouth to kill a bunch of those Commie bastards.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 644 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2020 09:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know what? I think I agree with this

quote:

Edit to add;
TRUMP 2024 ... ANY Trump; Donald, Eric, Ivanka ......

also the MILTF

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2020 10:01 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Who wouldn't like to sit down in front of the wood-stove with a glass of mead and watch a debate on the tube between Melania Trump and Kamalala haris ??????

[Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7588 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2020 01:00 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I first heard of Kamala Harris when Barry Obama said she was the best looking Attorney General in America. I guess if you squint your eyes just right, she has features that could be photogenic under the right lighting and compared to what? But, she might as well be another Janet Reno, since I have never seen her in a dress, always a business suit.

She is definitely chunky, big ass and hippy. And, she's not feminine, and not attractive so I do not know/oh, okay, just remembered Mike Obama and apparently that's his opinion of feminine pulchritude, and everybody is entitled to an opinion.

Anyway, we all know how she slept her way up the California political ladder getting pumped up by Willy Brown, the big time Democrat Boss. All I know is that in my not very humble opinion, she looks like a $10 streetwalker who has spent many days weeks and months on her back. The years have not been kind to Kamala. Maybe she was a hottie when she was 20 but right now, she looks like she has been rode hard and put away wet. Which is exactly the case, what you see is what you get.

All this, and as crazy as it sounds, she could be the fucking president of the united states by this time next year! Say what?

LB

[ November 20, 2020, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2020 01:25 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Question; Since it's pretty much a given that the future don't look too good for Joe's long term health and Kamalala will become President, how will the next Vice-President be chosen ???
Does the Speaker step up (Nancy Pelosi) or does the next President appoint someone (Berni Sanders ) ????? Either way .......... we be fuked. [Eek!]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2020 03:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a vague recollection that it could be the president of the senate, pro tem?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2020 05:44 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok ........ it took a bit of looking; Found an answer on Fact Check . Org.

Seems that if the vice president assumes the office of president, the new president appoints someone to fill his (or her) old job, subject to congressional approval.

Memo to Joe; You might want to sleep with one eye open. The Hildabeast might still have a key to the back door of the White House. Say 'Hi' to Vince Foster if you see him. [Eek!]

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters