The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » These antifa thugs are chickenshit

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: These antifa thugs are chickenshit
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 16, 2020 12:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I watched a video of the guy arguing with the rioters. He stood up to them pretty good. I watched these goons maneuvering especially to get behind him. When they had an opening, here comes the sucker punch followed immediately by running away.

I don't know about you but that kind of shit really angers me! Where I grew up, it was Mano y Mano, and none of the gangs beating up a single guy. If this is what the Democrats and the Liberals have to offer, and I do not see the Media condemning this chickenshit behavior, then I have to call it what it is, dishonest bullying, and NOT MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTING.

Chickenshit Thugs, and where is the Media condemnation? There isn't any! It's shameful, is what it is!

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/16/blm-trump-million-maga-march-child-sex-offender-punch-man/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31492 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters