The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » and, another thing!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: and, another thing!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2020 03:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Every conversation I watch on TV, they are invariably skeptical and say, yeah but. Even if they find 6,000 tinkering, it's not enough to influence the total.

Well, yeah, maybe we can't find everything they have been up to, and boys will be boys, let's forget about it and move on!

This from the same cocksuckers that spend the past four years obstructing everything Trump tried to do. Biden just said he's stopping building the wall on day one! I think the unwashed will interpret that as an engraved invitation.

The country is hopelessly divided and that's fine with me. Democrats want to heal and move forward with dismantling the Trump presidency. If these bastards want a fight, I think there are many that are quite willing to accommodate.

And another thing. FOX NEWS is on my shit list!

LB

edit: oh, forgot! Whatever we find evidence of cheating. Do not let it slide! This is bullshit to say, oh well, it still wouldn't matter. Give them credit for trying? No, prosecute and send the pricks to prison and maybe they will be more careful next time. As it is, it's no harm, no foul!

[ November 10, 2020, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31492 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2020 03:57 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I've been bashing FOX for years and everyone thought I was nuts. They have been fully exposed now. FAKE NEWS

Give this some time to play itself out.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2020 05:43 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm? That's not why they thought you were nuts, Dave!

LOL

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2020 06:32 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
The only people on FoxNews worth watching are Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity. I've switched to Newsmax and so far my blood pressure is doing much better.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2020 06:48 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I quit watching the news and ordered wine-making supplies. [Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7589 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2020 02:08 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with KOKO on that one.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 644 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted November 11, 2020 07:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
A member of my stable, who I call, "Valley Girl" pours herself a glass promptly at 5 o'clock every day. It's not all sunshine and lollypops, she refers to me, that "I'm a counter"; as in, how many glasses did you have with dinner. I never thought of it quite like that, but at ten bucks a glass, it does pad the bill, a bit. And, I pay for it, of course.

I have to be careful with wine since I take morphine and NORCO every day, for back pain. One drink is my limit! I'm no fun at a party, at all!

LB

edit: speaking of FOX, I'm really pissed at that asshole Neal who's on before The Five.

[ November 11, 2020, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2020 01:05 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Mix 1/2 Rum Chata with 1/2 Fireball. Add ice. Stirred, not shaken.
Call it White Winter Wine. Superb on a cold winter day. [Cool]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7589 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2020 04:34 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Bourbon two shots and go back to watching tv to cold to go outside !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2020 07:10 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I prefer 2 shots of Bullet Rye neat. However Costco now has Bullet Bourbon so I've switched because of the savings.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1927 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2020 07:28 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
rye is good for those of us who know

!

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2020 09:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I saw that stuff a couple weeks when I was at Costco. To tell the truth, I never heard of Bullet Rye before? I noticed a lot of premium brands, the whole row on one side was boutique whisky's and Tequila's. Many years ago, we used to go especially to pick up generic vodka and tequila at a dollar a gallon. There was a limit you could bring across, I think it was 7 bottles, and it didn't matter if it was 7 gallon jugs or a six pack of Carta Blanca, plus one tequila. So the whole concept of Reposa tequila seems pretentious to me. As a Liquor, it's not very good drinking stuff, but what do I know? But I think they are trying to legitimize cheap liquor.

LB

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2020 08:28 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I woke up many days on a beach in Mexico with my good friend and Godfather of my oldest Son Jeremy now deceased , Del Shannon aka Chuck Westover we loved tequila ! met many good people in his home recording studio Tom Petty and Jeff Linn from electric light orchestra ! To name a couple !

[ November 13, 2020, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2020 11:58 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Mi VIDA LOCA, Paul!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2020 12:26 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Paul's my hero. I'm really gonna miss him when the black helicopters take him away.

They're waaaaatching us & they know how we voted. [Eek!]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted November 13, 2020 02:06 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I suspect he has already filled the moat, mostly for ice skating.

Remember this. When they come for you, it will be at 3 A.M.

LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2020 07:30 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
They will never clear the gate !!!!

--------------------

Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2020 08:04 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
I like that line in the Tom petty song, "Me and Del were singing, Little Runaway."!!

Another claim to fame for Paul! That boy is a Rockstar!!

[ November 20, 2020, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Locohead ]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2020 09:25 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Del Shannon? Something about him? Did he off himself? Why do the Freddie Prinzes of the world, once they achieve success, decide that life ain't worth living? Yet, we admire and emulate these idiots.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters