The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » a little pep talk for the Trump troops

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a little pep talk for the Trump troops
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2020 11:00 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This name has cropped up very recently and seems to be everywhere. He seems to have very good, hopeful news.

Be still my heart!

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/wait_just_a_minute_ some_very_good_news_may_be_coming.html

edit: let me just add that the sweet talking Democrats have gained a whole lot of milage with the noble statement: EVERY VOTE COUNTS! Yeah, every illegal, forged , damaged, late and just about anything they can pull out of the gutter and resurrect. Democrats never saw a bad ballot and every vote counts which is why the sent out so many duplicates. I'm so pissed off!

[ November 10, 2020, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2020 08:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Also, the first part of this with the Bitch having a tantrum. Reminds me of Whoopie Goldberg telling us to Suck it up, Buttercup! Meanwhile the View hated on Trump every day for 4 solid years!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcT_UmNkdpM

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters