The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Okay, now what?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Okay, now what?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2020 11:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The Media has been saying, Shaking their heads, that Trump hasn't offered any evidence! Well, after giving his agreement that the states have the right to hold an election as they see fit, Trump doesn't have any access to prove anything! I guess, at some point, you have to assume a degree of fairness, but as of yet, I have not seen any accommodation whatsoever. They are unwilling to discuss software issues, any questionable ballots; NOPE, case closed, you sore loser!

But, the past 4 years of the resistance makes me think that the next four years, if we can get the timid and shy Republican leadership on board, it should be a complete and total clusterfuck!

This miserable lie about Trump having to be dragged out of the Oval office is shameful. Really, the scariest part of the whole thing is Kamala Harris! That bitch is very dangerous! So, if they ease Biden out, will she do as she promised, within the first 100 days and ban firearms? Good fucking luck with that one!

This is right up there as the saddest day of my life! It's actually hard to believe that the concerted effort by the Media has poisoned the population. Somehow, this bullshit of Twitter censoring and editing the messages of the President is outrageous. I mean, free speech applies to everyone, but particularly to the president of the United States. Anybody has the right to say what they want, regardless of some faceless dickhead at Twitter deciding what's right and wrong and what is true or not. It seems to me that I can announce loudly and frequently that Kamala Harris is a maroon and Trump can make statements without some no name censoring his remarks. This has got to stop! We do not need a Ministry of Truthiness!

I guess we can still hope for a miracle, but I have a suspicion that it's going to get worse before it gets better. Thank god, we have the senate! For now, anyway.

LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31492 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2020 12:51 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There is no other way to put it. This election is a disaster! Just wait and see all the stuff that Trump did to be gone before February arrives, like the Paris thing and fracking and so many things I can't even think of right now!

LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2020 10:06 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't taken down my Trump/Pence sign. How long before the city comes around, knocking on the door's of miscreants and "requesting" that they put the sign away, save it for 2024. Maybe part of the city beautification initiative? I will be very pissed off if Trump leaves a single judgeship unfilled!

LB (part of my mourning, I can't bring myself to type in my usual wishes)

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2020 04:04 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Rumors on social media keep claiming that Trump's people foresaw these developments and that they printed specially marked ballots that were distributed in as many as 12 different states pre-identified as being the most likely places where fraud would be used. Forced recounts distinguishing these legitimate ballots from those printed by liberal democrat operatives would clearly identify the degree of the problem. Of course, the "fact checkers" have begun shooting those posts down as being "fake news", but Trump has been uncharacteristically silent in the past few days and I'm left to wonder what is up.

There are a LOT of people I follow who I consider to be reputable sources who claim that something will happen that may very well result in some form of what they are calling a "civil war" and, as much as I don't wanna see that happen, I could see it coming true. I just don't see 70,000,000 disenfranchised conservative voters lying down for this. Someone somewhere is gonna do something to start this shit show rolling and the only questions left to answer are when and where.

One of those sources is closely watching the Trump Twitter censoring as his sources in the alphabet agencies have identified that very thing as the first of several "Red Flag" situations that they expect to result in and trigger violent backlash. Doing so would shut down POTUS's only effective way to communicate with his supporters and we all know how important it is in a "kinetic operation" to shut down communications first. They're saying to watch for someone shutting down cell systems, the internet, and messaging in all forms either in a defined localized area if not nationwide in an attempt to contain any uprising. I personally know that gun totin' Trump supporters outnumber law enforcement and the National Guard combined by a factor of more than a shitload:1, and don't know any of those people who would take up arms against people they support.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty, friends.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2020 07:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I watched Life Liberty and Levin tonight and I guess you could say, at the end, I had a glimmer of a ray of hope. A burning ember, perhaps? Not much, but at least it's not completely, totally extinguished. But, my god, the mountain to climb! So many of the nice folks seeking harmony, can't we all just get along? From the people, the Media, the Democrats and all the rest that RESISTED for FOUR FUCKING YEARS now want to push it all to the side for the sake of unity! The duplicitous cocksuckers want to heal the divide! Isn't that rich?

Yeah, it's embarrassing for Trump to carry on and pursue these challenges. They say he has no proof. Well, I don't know how much proof he has? What I know as fact is that Democrats have been caught too many times, cheating and breaking election law to sit back and feel confident that everything has been conducted fair and square.

The problem is this sacrosanct devotion to "EVER VOTE COUNTS". What a neat slogan! Based on fraudulent rules and changes to make sure that every smelly ballot drug out of the gutter should be treated as genuine and legal just because every citizen has a right enshrined by the Almighty to have his ballot counted and, let's not quibble about details, the important thing is that every voice should be heard! This is bullshit and it means that these actual criminals are pulling votes out of their ass, dusting them off and invariably logging them in the Democrat column. What's suspicious about that? I'll tell you what's suspicious about that; it's blatant cheating, right under our noses and we should accept results for the sake of healing the country. Yeah, right!

I hope Trump pursues every last item, and stinky underhanded procedures that he can find! As Hillary said, Do not concede, never give up! Every chickenshit little detail!

NEVER GIVE UP, TRUMP!

LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2020 07:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.facebook.com/100008294047911/posts/2894014917551615/?d=n

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2020 05:38 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
It really wouldn't break my heart any if President Trump would hold an 'anti-biden truth rally' about every six months.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7589 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2020 08:02 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
This election was a disaster for the Democrats. The Republicans gained seats in the House and only gained one senate seat so far after spending millions of dollars. They also lost several State houses including two trifectas meaning they gained both state houses and the governorship. These gains will mean the Republicans will be in control of redistricting the the US house of representative next year. So they got rid of the bad orange man but will lose the house in two years. These gains are due to Trumps coat-tails. This is the first time in history a candidate has had coat-tails but no coat. A suspicious sign of election fraud.
This link below will explain why. Make sure you read down to this part: "Another Trump team lawyer, Sidney Powell, claimed yesterday that 450,000 ballots had been found with only votes for Biden and no down-ballot selections, which she regarded as suspicious."
A real sign of massive ballot harvesting and the harvesters didn't have time to fill the whole ballot out. No wonder republicans won so big everywhere yet Trump still lost.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/08/if-theres-fraud-in-the-2020-election-then-we-must-find-it-devine/

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1927 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2020 08:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a very interesting video. At first, he almost looks homeless but eventually you will start to piece together his argument. I do not know? But, if by some miracle, this pans out, what satisfaction! When would the Democrats win another election?

Stay with it, then comment.

LB

https://youtu.be/07KRFyarGyw

[ November 09, 2020, 08:17 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters