The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Masks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Masks
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 8 posted October 05, 2020 08:04 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Ol' Ammon still stays in the news.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local/ammon-bundy-refuses-to-wear-a-mask-at-emmett-high-school-football-game-game-forced-to-end-at-half/277-49a8d7cb-8280-4cb3-9908-c8088f462343

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2020 09:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Boy, somebody really has something against this guy! My opinion on this football game. The principle ordering the police to arrest him because he wouldn't wear a mask and wouldn't leave the premises, IS BULLSHIT! Imagine if Victor, (Mr never wears a mask) Carlson was also there! Would they 3 cop tackle him, hog tie him and frog march him to the hoosegow? There goes his spotless record!

In spite of the whole damned Whitehouse contracting the virus, I'm still very lukewarm on the fucking mask. I only comply because I want to get in and get what I need and get the fuck out without being hassled. I'm in that high risk group but I'd rather take my chances, since this virus is about 10% as deadly as the annual flu.

That's another thing. (forgot what I was thinking?) pause, pause....

Oh yeah! This crap about 200,000 people dying of the China virus. Our government and the g'damned Media is lying to us! Why do they feel the need to run up the score? The more deaths attributed to Covid19, apparently, the less likely that people will vote for Trump? That's it! Fudge the numbers outrageously and the Media stands a better chance of defeating Trump a month from now.

I don't need ironclad "proof" that the whole "cabal" of influential government and institutional truth tellers are plotting to influence the election and portraying Trump negatively, in every way they can, legal and illegal, true and false! It's shameful the extent they are willing to go to, to denigrate this guy who is, (I firmly believe) trying as hard as possible to do what he thinks best, in the face of the 98% negative reporting, 100% of the time. He never gets a decent break. Yes, I know he mouths off too much, and I'm starting to change my mind about the Twitter announcements. If he didn't have that device, there would be ZERO ability of him to counter the overwhelming negative press! At least he has that to counter all the ruthless lies, 24/7/365!

We had better hope and pray that the electorate smartens up and votes for him as the ONLY CHOICE AVAILABLE! How can anybody in their right mind consider voting for Biden? The guy is (for sure) a few bricks short of a load. It's just dishonest! They must be giving him blood intravenously, or some way to counter his obvious decline? Have we all seen that interview where the chick couldn't wake him up? Dozing at a desk, waiting for an interview and he falls asleep! That looked really bad, to me. Somehow, they have seemed to suppress that video because I have not heard anything about it since the day after? Maybe they pulled it, I wouldn't be surprised?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31499 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2020 09:35 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
It's getting fucking stupid now. Cancelled the 2nd half of the game because he wouldn't wear a mask. He wasn't even in the stands [Mad]

Oh yeah I have yet to wear one, don't own one either. For those who choose to do so, great !!

I have no problem with that.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2020 07:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I had a little event yesterday. I went to the bigger Walmart that is also the furthest, but still only (maybe) 2 or 3 miles from me. There are two others, one had a lot of clothes but not so much produce. The third one is the one I go to more often, more groceries, but not as big a selection as the one I went to yesterday.

So, Not a lot of stuff, milk and a new tie out cable for Tillie. She broke it, probably by lunging and neighbor was knocking on the door informing me that she was roaming the neighborhood; and this was not the first time.

Too late to be brief, sorry so I will get to the point. I'm checking out and I always decline paying for bags at ten cents a piece. The fat sloppy woman checker was putting her finger to her face, several times before I figured out what she meant.

Because the mask was fogging up my glasses, I pulled it down to expose my nose as a lot of people do, sorta cheating, but I had forgot I was doing it. So, I just looked at her, made no move one way or the other and I didn't say anything either. But, she did. She said: "I'm not going to complete this transaction unless you cover your nose!"

I was a little shocked or surprised because I see people all the time that roll with this modified compliance. Without another word, I turned and walked away. On the way home, I stopped at a independent discount grocery that I had never been in before and instead of the $72 I left on the counter at Walmart, I only spent ten bucks for the stuff I actually needed.

Since Trump's affliction, I guess they are getting more militant?

But here's the thing for you macho types out there. (you know who you are) If you were here, in The People's Republik, you wouldn't be getting away with your smug refusal to wear the required protection of the mask. It's not optional around here! Yes, I hate it and am just as independent minded as you are, but sometimes you have to go with the flow! I mean, you do wear clothes when you leave the house, and other submissions to authority!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

tedo
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4320

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2020 08:57 AM      Profile for tedo   Email tedo         Edit/Delete Post 
Your govenor has requested that diners use mask between bites to avoid contacting covid.....not a law YET.
Posts: 73 | From: S.E. Arizona | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2020 09:55 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
At least you have cashiers. I've walked away from a cart-full because of the lines half way back to sporting goods when our 'Super Center' had only two lanes open.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7595 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2020 12:43 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
oh! So you're the one!

Just kidding. But I know what you mean. The one I was talking about is a Super center, I forgot that word.

As far as lines clear to the back of the store, that describes Costco, around here. Nobody else even comes close to Costco's lines, and they never have just two checkstands open. They are usually max'ed out, or maybe 1 or 2 might be closed? Target has lines. 4-6 people in front of every open checkstand.

Exactly how do they get away with that, in Stafford? Don't they know who you are? Of course they do! You are a well known celebrity and employee.

And, do they deliver? We used to see those deliveries around here, but not now, when we need it. Popeye's Chicken, (only drive through) they hand your order, bagged, out the window on a plastic tray. Since somebody had to put the bag in the tray, in the first place, the only reason for this policy that I can think of is to reduce the possibility that your hand and her hand might accidentally make contact?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2020 05:05 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
It's okay LB I understand. I will also say I've avoided Oregon the best I can the last several months. Never masked up there on my several visits
though. That being said the extreme edge of Oregon is a "tad" more relaxed. Still Oregon though. They are scared of the State and the Dike Brown [Mad]

I went to KFC over there the other day, drive thru only. They also put my bag in this plastic container & handed it to me ?

I was like WTF ?

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2020 05:17 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
HA! See how it spreads? First it's that Commie Yellow Kalifornia! Next you know, they are handing you your bag on a plastic tray in Oregon! Next will be I-De-Ho, mark my word!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS another thing, driving around today I noticed people in sidewalks in front of businesses, spaced out, ya know; social distancing?

When I got home and turned on a local channel just to find out about the Dodger game tonight and found out that our prick governor has opened some businesses but at 25% capacity.

It's all for our own good, people!

Fucking TOTALITARIANS!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 07, 2020 07:30 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
You are correct LB it's already happening in Boise. Guess what Boise is overrun with Washington and Kalifornia people.

They just can't help themselves.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 07, 2020 09:54 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know what they had to do in The Grapes of Wrath? Roadblocks at the border maned by deputies! Long term, put up a wall and make Californians pay for it! You should thank me for the suggestion! Change the receptacle configuration on your Priscis, (I give up, how do you spell it) recharging stations! PRIUS

Good hunting. El Bee

[ October 07, 2020, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2020 04:13 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
FACT: The most expensive vehicle to drive is a shopping cart at Costco! and thats with discount I get for using my costco citibank card !

[ October 09, 2020, 04:14 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2020 12:43 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
https://qalerts.app/media/6ba8093de2c0a9e2865c1d2958e19d9cf51d67bb768871a386681fc723e37d14.jpg
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2020 02:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That 70 years old statistic is only if you are obese, or 50 pounds over weight, whichever one comes first! Look, you should question every damned statistic the government provides about Covid19. Oh! and any fact reported by the Media!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: actually, you get 2 discounts at Costco

[ October 09, 2020, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2020 07:12 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Kansas is a red state with a blue-assed cunt for a governor. Uncertain if she's trying to pad her resume for Queen Nancy or what in an attempt to follow Kathleen Sebelius's lead in becoming a commie operative for O-shithead, but the notion of wearing masks is really starting to rile folks here in little ol' Abilene, Kansas. Some time back, our AG told the Governor that her orders were not laws and could not be enforced as such. Didn't stop her from issuing executive order after order to try. Most counties told her to pack sand, but the more populated, more "enlightened" counties went along to go along. Our Secretary of Health and Environment got caught doctoring state infection data so egregiously that he made national news for being a fraud. Never mind, they doubled down. A small town newspaper in the state was who noticed the fraud and we took a ribbing for it. Again, no change in plans. No shame.

Fast forward to two weeks ago, our city manager in cahoots with our Nazi-esque control freak libtard county medical officer tried to slip a new city ordinance through without anyone knowing about it that would have imposed fines for individuals who were caught not wearing a mask, and fines and possible closure for businesses and churches who were non-compliant. The youngest commissioner, recently elected in a landslide and overwhelmingly Republican, scanned and posted the ordinance to Facebook and the proverbial shit hit the fan. Commissioners' home phones and email accounts began blowing up with irate voters. Nearly a hundred angry citizens marched on the courthouse lawn to oppose their shadow governance attempt and the proposal was soundly thrashed and abandoned. The medical doctor was irate, calling all of us ludicrous and ignorant. We called his bosses at the County Commission and demanded he be executed, if not just fired, from his position. He is on record as having told people he feels that he was destined for this moment. Family practice doctor with a little man complex. Puke.

Anyway, the same yahoos that tried that stunt went to the County Commission and tried to resubmit their idea and the county told them to just go away. Yet, they persisted. He has the backing of the elderly who has terrorized with false facts and bold faced lies.

Two weeks ago, he issued a request to churches to voluntarily suspend all in-person services until the crisis was over saying that he really didn't want to make it an order. One preacher man stood up and told him, "Not only no, but HELL NO". The others stood and walked out on him. No churches closed. Service will be on time Sunday morning. Cya there!

Still undeterred, the local paper discovered this week that he is trying to force the issue by citing a new change in the Kansas Public Offense Code which cities adopt and which, if adopted in its entirety, will result in fines and forced closures. Doc keeps citing the statistics, so I gave him something to choke on earlier this evening.

I processed all the data he released today about our county's Covid numbers emphasizing the fact that in a county of roughly 19,000 residents, only 246 cases have been confirmed (9%) and, of those, only 11 (0.58%) have been hospitalized, with only 3 people out of 19,000 over a period of 260 days dying (0.016% of the county). That's one hospitalization every 24 days, and one death every 87.

Moreover, I posted that small town newspaper's second report that just came out which, using the crooked state secretary's own data, revealed that between June 30 and October 5, those counties which require masks be worn in public suffered an increase in new exposures of 483% while those without mask requirements had seen an increase of only 208%.

Never mind that in a state with 2,931,000 people, only 65,807 cases have been confirmed, and only 763 people have died with Covid being involved someway or another, and that in that same 260-day period, over 2.4 million of those people have had no impact or contact with Covid-19 whatsoever, yet even here in Abilene, we're losing businesses almost daily. A chicken restaurant that was literally famous nationwide and featured in Smithsonian magazine for its homemade chicken dinners closed this week after 125 years during which it survived two World Wars, the Spanish flu, 9-11,etc., etc.., but not Governor Kelly's executive orders.

Yet, the 18,997 people in this county who are still alive to tell the heroic stories of how they survived Covid-19 are to accept being told at gun point to wear a mask.

Fuck that!

I started my post on FB this evening with, "Welcome to day 260 of '15 days to flatten the curve'". Bullshit.

We are organizing to march on city hall at 330 Monday ahead of their 4 o'clock meeting. I've posted YouTube videos to FB on how to build your own torch, and listed the names and prices of every pitchfork dealer in the county.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2020 06:08 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Lanterns and pitchforks we need more of that! lol

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2020 06:34 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Indeed plenty of control freaks in conservative areas more than happy to jump on the "control virus" bandwagon to control people.

The masks are more symbolic than most realize.

JP
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2020 07:14 AM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
Cdog911 - What is your FB page?
Posts: 150 | From: So AZ | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2020 05:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Lance, you have the spirit, the energy and what it takes to pull the pants down on all the control freaks in Kansas.

So, I'm wondering. Can we hire you to get the ball rolling in Commiefornia?

This is very hard to process, that so many people in this country have defective powers of reasoning, that want Orwellian solutions to minor problems. There is a defeatist sickness infecting the whole country, and (you damned well better believe it) planned and orchestrated by fuking Liberals!

If Trump loses, it's really hard to imagine what they will come up with, next. I have no doubt that they will push freedom loving citizens to the breaking point. And, I don't want to get too melodramatic, but....yeah, Lanterns and pitchforks on the first day, to get the point across. Modern lethal hardware, the next. It's friggin' scary to even think about it! But it could happen, starting with your Kansas governor hauled out in her pajamas!

They fucking with the wrong people!
El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 12, 2020 01:12 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
https://media.8kun.top/file_store/02e4d8f31d5c71e9b2705c8d8daf70351f98e2a67d8c05dd79c86f82d42a9f66.png
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 12, 2020 03:17 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So look. Here is a rather long video by Kimberly Strassel and I think she's just great! I've always been a huge fan. She is speaking at Hillsdale College, they only university in America that does not take a cent from the Federal government and consequently, can tell the feds to kiss their, (Hillsdale's) ass, and get away with it!

This is over an hour but I spent the morning watching the senate hearings on confirming judge Amy Coney Barrett. Believe me, even though this speech was last year, it is extremely relevant to the hearings and the pending election.

Please watch it and learn and benefit!
El Bee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0IaOh35N10&feature=emb_rel_endv=f0IaOh35N10&feature=emb_rel_end

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters