The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I know who to blame!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I know who to blame!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted September 14, 2020 05:07 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sitting here, watching FOX and a segment about the ambush of two sheriff's deputies, not sure if it was Lynwood, but somewhere in LA County, but it doesn't matter.

First, to just walk up and blast a couple of cops sitting in a unit is chickenshit.

Then the reaction by the assholes demonstrating at the hospital. They are just asking to get their ass kicked.

BUT, it's the god damned MEDIA that is doing all the agitating and it's totally shameful, what they have instigated. All because they hate Trump!

And why do they hate Trump? Yeah, well, he says stuff that pisses them off; and it don't take much! They count the Friggin' lies and now it up to 38,000 or some outlandish number? Talk about a waste of time!

The Media is disgusting! They have stirred the shit so badly that they have a black kid popping two cops! They talk about the death penalty. Yeah, right! In The People's Republik? If they ever catch the bastard, somebody (a representative) from the MEDIA should be standing right next to him for the firing squad!

end of rant!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2020 04:13 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Hard to believe! they should hang him in the street!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2020 09:13 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
A video with the Instagram username beno_thegreat shows a grinning man wearing a yellow hoodie, filming immediately on location after the deputies were shot.

He proclaims:

“Compton! N**** just aired the police out, n****! They just aired the police out, n****!”

A bystander says:

“This the only justice we’re gonna get.”

The man in the yellow hoodie goes on to say:

“Them n****s just got aired out, cuz. They just bust on them n****s, cuz, that’s crazy.”

Then with a laugh, he adds:

“It goes down in Compton.”

Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2020 09:15 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
The SOB mentioned in the above article is one sick bastard.
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2020 05:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
In the video, which could be altered to protect, the "innocent", he looks very short, or maybe a 13-14 year old? If that turns out, bet your ass that the do gooders will take back any demands for a death sentence. And, that asshole in the yellow should be identified, let him sweat his big mouth that some ultra conservative group is going to hunt him down.

I'm gravitating to an attitude that the cops should be shooting these bastards.

The Media has them worked up to justifying the killing of cops because of....slavery!

There are too many people shooting their mouths off and doing totally irresponsible things and expecting to get away with it because they have been mistreated, well, not them, but (you know) some black people were mistreated by somebody, somewhere and the Media said so.

That's another thing. I watched a video by Heather McDonald where she pointed out that when the Media reports on suspects, they have decided to not describe the perpetrator. You know why? Because they noticed that every list, if they did show the race, they would all be black and that might not look too good so to protect criminals, they have decided to be real vague about descriptions of suspects. Real helpful.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters