The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Paul or Vic????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Paul or Vic????
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2020 03:39 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Arizona gun question;

Can a non-resident visitor without any convictions carry concealed while they'e here ???

Thanx !!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7595 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2020 05:57 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, good question! I do it all the time, I mean I would like to do it when I visit.

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31499 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 6 posted September 13, 2020 06:08 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
I've carried in AZ and am a non-resident. If you have a concealed carry permit and your state reciprocates with AZ, then the answer is yes.

edited: If Paul or Vic don't agree, forget everything I just said.

[ September 13, 2020, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Semp ]

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2020 07:45 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
We are a constitutional carry state any citizen may carry with or without permit ! God bless Arizona .

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2020 09:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's actually good to know....because I do it anyway!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2020 05:28 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
We are a constitutional carry state any citizen may carry with or without permit ! God bless Arizona .

If I understand the rules correctly, you can carry but not in a place that serves alcohol i.e. a restaurant, bar, etc. With a concealed carry permit you can carry in those places. Is that correct?

By the way, KY became a constitutional carry state last year.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2020 04:32 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
KS has been constitutional carry for about 5 years. Streets have yet to run ankle deep with blood. Even allow carry on college campuses. Turns out that a recent news story showed that no one - not ONE SINGLE PERSON - had caused any problems on a college campus here. Also kinda noticing the obvious absence of Antifa activities or BLM problems here, either. One could assume a correlation here if so inclined. Getting more and more common seeing folks packing heat out and about. As yet, haven't seen anyone around them give a shit one way or another.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 16, 2020 03:15 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
You are correct Semp ! about alcohol service,I carry anyway bad boy ! i used to have the permit not any longer just another to dick me for fifty bucks !

[ September 16, 2020, 03:19 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 16, 2020 07:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That $50. Is that an annual charge?

Here, of course, zero concealed carry. Just to buy a firearm, you must have a little tag that costs $25 and is only good for 5 years.

But, the gun stores, cleaned out! When I went to BassProShops a couple weeks ago, I didn't bother to sign up so that I could visit the gun counter, but one of the employees told me that they only had 20 handguns left. So, I guess they were flying off the shelves at the start of the lockdown, (and the riots) but SOMEHOW, their entire stock has been depleted, sorry! No guns for sale but you can sign up downstairs and look at the meager supply they have left. It's worser than the toilet paper shortage.

Here we are, less than two months until the main riots and the poor citizens are shit out of luck, if they thought they needed some protection from the mob. Gee, sorry! We don't have any more guns for sale, they are all gone!

I just can't predict the outcome? I worry that the citizens are stupid and will elect Biden, or we will allow them to cheat and come up with just enough votes to win, finding all those forgotten ballots in a trunk....unfortunate, but it happens all the time! Yeah, when dishonest Democrats are in charge of the polling places!

If we win, Trump is reelected, IT WILL BE ANARCHY! If my house isn't burned to the ground, it will probably be my neighbors on both sides!

The fucking MEDIA has poisoned the electorate.

WEEZ FUCKED!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 17, 2020 04:13 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
The permits when i was using them were good for four years,

--------------------

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted September 17, 2020 06:20 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
50 bucks good for the 4 year life of the permit, then 50 to renew if you choose. I still keep one because of my frequent travel back and forth. Every state I pass thru, which is 6,honor reciprocity with AZ permit, just makes life easier if I happen to get stopped f For some reason.
Posts: 1634 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
tedo
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4320

Icon 1 posted September 17, 2020 07:54 AM      Profile for tedo   Email tedo         Edit/Delete Post 
Just checked my Arizona CWP to make sure it was still valid,good to go. When issued it was good for five years.
Posts: 73 | From: S.E. Arizona | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 17, 2020 10:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, yes, yes! I know you people have concealed carry and I don't! Yes, yes, yes!

Since my daughter is in town for my birthday, we went to BassProShops yesterday because that's about the only place where Tillie is welcome. From there, we went to the dog park.

BassPro was a huge disappointment. They have changed yet again. Now, as soon as you pass through the turnstile, there is a desk with an employee and a laptop. He wants my cell # so that they can contact me and the second message means I should return to the table and they will give me a wristband which will identify me as somebody wishing to purchase a firearm or ammunition.

Well, long story short, I got the second message as I was on the 210 heading back home after making one purchase of a dog chew toy and paying with my points.

But, the selection was just like the toilet paper shortage. Long isles, bare shelves, yet people were waiting in the other isle for a chance to buy something. The whiteboard showed what they didn't have, which was (no lie) everything I owned that required metallic cartridges. No 9mm, no 357, no 45ACP, no 40S&W, but they had "some" 22 mags. In other words, the selection was pretty damned well picked over!

edit: should remind folks that I do not buy loaded factory rifle ammunition, never have. Every long gun I own, has never seen a factory cartridge, I handload for everything, even 5.56. Not so with anything like semi auto pistols and even revolver ammo. That's what I buy and stock up on. And, I'm pretty sure I have a lifetime supply and then some. (but, it can't hurt, it's like being caught with it than WITHOUT it!

For this they expected me to shop clothing for two hours before being called for my appointment? And, when I asked the guy entering my information, why? He said because of the huge demand! WTF? What demand? They have a LIMIT on customers admitted to the ammo aisles-20 per day, and the cut off is (I think?) 5 P.M. Who the fuck designed this policy? I asked, Is it the same at Turners? He said it's the same. I said, what about Ammo Brothers? He said, they ain't there any more, he thinks they moved?

They have figured out a way to disarm the population without voiding the Second Amendment! For those people that got a cold chill watching nightly riots by Antifa, well, they are shit out of luck if they thought they could run down and pick up an AR before the riots hit their neighborhood. Supply and demand and Bureaucratic Red Tape have succeeded handsomely without screwing with the 2nd Amendment. That can wait until after the election when they can end the filibuster and pack the Supreme Court and cancel the Electoral College. Good times ahead!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ September 17, 2020, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters