The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » More proof that Liberals are Batshit crazy!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More proof that Liberals are Batshit crazy!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted August 11, 2020 08:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Gee, poor San Francisco, no demonstrations and riots to share with the Media. So they dream up a policy to sanitize the streets that Nancy Pelosi represents and have the taxpayers cover the expense. Read about how successful this policy has been, so far!

https://townhall.com/columnists/bradslager/2020/08/11/the-california-plan-to-house-the-homeless-in-hotels-was-about-as-disastrous-as-predicted-n2574076

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted August 11, 2020 09:23 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
More proof that Liberals think that we are idiots. They worry about catching the virus while standing in line to vote. They tell us it's much safer to vote by mail. Don't worry, it's completely safe and convenient so it's okay if you don't get around to mailing your ballot for three days after the election. And we don't have to worry about Democrat poll workers pulling just enough lost ballots out of their car trunk to push them over the top. Why be so technical about a stupid postmark anyway? These things are totally safe! And the main thing is, every vote should count! It would be a shame if somebody's vote wasn't counted just because he died in 2017! That could be a mistake so it's far better to just count all the ballots and not worry too much about who they are, where they were born and where we found all those misplaced "insurance" ballots.

It's better to make it easier to vote than to ask for an I.D. Everybody know how difficult it can be to get proof of identification, especially minorities that can't read very well, and don't know where to go, to get those hard to get I.D's! It's asking too much to expect them to have a driver's license or a passport? What's that?

What ever it is, I'm against it!
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters