The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Animal behavior

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Animal behavior
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 08, 2020 05:31 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I live out here with them and see some strange shit ! But i have one little bunny that comes out each morning while I have coffee on the porch it gets within two or three feet of me. and just sits there i talk to it as i would anyone else. today is saw me coming down the steps and ran up yo my shoes and stopped and sniffed and then licked my shoes. I have never seen anything like it !

Must be the end times !!!! and remember black lives matter !

[ August 08, 2020, 05:36 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 08, 2020 07:11 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's pretty cool, for sure. I have a lizard that seems to enjoy my company. Maybe because I forced Tillie's jaws of death to release him? Now, he has a little hitch in his git a long, you know, sort of waddles? But he don't run off like the rest of them. I haven'y got him to lick my boot yet, but I'm not expecting too much from a cripple.

Actually, while I was digging up a stump, I found about 20 eggs and saved them in a pot, maybe I will be a daddy before long? They are either Bluebellies or skinks, I'm leaning towards skink. Mainly because I think the Bluebellies are live bearers? These are sorta like turtle eggs, rubbery.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ August 08, 2020, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted August 08, 2020 06:25 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
Set a 110 in front of that shoe and let's see if the bunny takes the bait again. That might be a great idea for a bunny bait company. You could be rich soon.

And black lives matter except in Chicago.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2020 04:26 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If Black Lives Matter, then why is there so much black on black crime ????

Just askin' [Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2020 06:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's a good question, ko ko! Exactly why have we not heard that question asked by the talking heads on TV? One two or three dozen black on black murders every weekend in Chicago and nobody except Sean Hannity even mentions it!

There is a double standard at work. What I'd like to know: How come when somebody replies that ALL LIVES MATTER, they get beat up? Not a peep from the main stream Media on that question!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2020 03:46 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I've spent the last 13 years converting my backyard from an empty lot into a garden oasis of calmness. My rules are simple - if it flowers, isn't a pest, provides something for critters and might have some medicinal value, I let it grown (just harvested spearmint, lamb's ear,peppermint, calendula and echinacea today). Couple weeks ago, I invited a good friend of mine over for whom I was helping to dethrone a corrupt sheriff in our recent primary (BTW, we did) and he kept looking over my shoulder as we visited on the patio. I finally turned to see what he was looking at and he says he is shocked at how all these birds keep landing on the birdbath right behind me without fear. Told him that they know this is a safe place for them and they hang out for food and water. I spend every evening out there talking to the house wrens who have nested here for ten years plus and tweaking my flowers and veggies. They haven't even heard of BLM.

[ August 12, 2020, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2020 07:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting, Lance. I have just turned the corner when it got out of hand with the natural shit. Cost me a lot of money but now it's toned down. Cycles.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ August 10, 2020, 07:53 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters