The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » You knew this would happen!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You knew this would happen!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2020 09:21 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/07/11/st-louis-couple-who-defended-home-from-wouldbe-lefty-rioters-have-rifle-seized-by-police-n2572309

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2020 01:26 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I guess the answere is to defund that police dept so that an individual can actually defend himself, loved ones, and property with out a bunch of commie police fucking up thier lives. No more defending your castle here in America the once great nation.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 640 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2020 02:05 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
In a state with Castle Doctrine, Stand Your Ground and Open Carry .............. on Private Property ........behind a busted down gate posted No Trespassing ?????????

When they get thru suing the state for harassment they won't need a gate because they'll be able to afford to buy their own Island.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2020 05:02 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's a happy thought, ko ko!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted July 17, 2020 06:45 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I heard that Trump is sending in his people to help the prosecutor to see the light. Regardless of outcome, I'm betting that these two lefty lawyers still won't see (or at least, admit) that it is the patriotic, gun and bible toting right wingers that are charging in to get their asses out of a sling.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 17, 2020 09:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is true. Liberals have a learning deficiency in addition to the normal mental illness. Don't expect them to see the light, if Trump's justice department saves their ass. Miracles still happen, but Liberals hardly ever smarten up.

Personally, I thought it was quite ironic, Liberal lawyers have their guns confiscated and charged with felonies, just for defending their property. Being honest, I still stick up for them in principle. They have to win or we are in very deep shit.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 17, 2020 11:36 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Somewhere I read that the definition of a new Conservative is a Liberal that's been mugged.

Mayhap when all is said and done they won't be quite so Liberal any more ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted July 17, 2020 01:46 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Such a cockeyed optimist! Wishful thinking, as Reagan said: It's not that our Liberal friends know so much, but that they know so much that isn't true. Or, something like that? Feel free to indulge your rosy optimism. I hope it don't break your pea pickin' little heart!

Good luck!
El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters