The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Why do I have to explain this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why do I have to explain this?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted July 10, 2020 12:09 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, congratulations to feminists everywhere! They have managed to dumb down another institution favoring the male animal. A female member of the National Guard, (doesn't say which National Guard) has qualified as a (drum roll) elite Green beret!

Al this means is that they have managed to make allowances for gender shortcomings and give the lady a title that is now sort of meaningless. Once it was a notable accomplishment to be accepted as a Special Forces operator. Now, it's more like a "Participation Trophy" in Little League.

Exactly why these aggressive feminists need to invade what is rightfully a male domain, I can't say except that it is completely illogical and political in nature.

I've said it before: if women could compete with men on a physical level, they would be doing it long ago except in Billiards and Darts. Women compete in the Olympics as females, otherwise the Olympics would e exclusively male. The reason being that (surprise, surprise) women are not as strong physically, as men. They win the female version of the Boston marathon finishing about 20 minutes behind the winning male. (That's just a guess, I don't know, for sure how much slower they are, in fact?)

Even such as the PGA, there is never a female to play on the men's tour; they wouldn't make lunch money, much less earn a living. Women can't play any professional sport at the same level as the men, but we are told that some unidentified female qualified to become the first "Green Beret". Yeah, sure! She waddled her little butt and bounced her little boobies and finished right up there with the boys. Why can't I believe this? Because it defies human nature and natural law>

It's nice to be a good soldier, but these elite outfits exist for a reason, and the reason is not to crack a Good Old Boy's Club, just for some political agenda. Besides, why do we need this one symbol who will prove to be a weak link. The guys will want to protect her, (I guess?) and make sure she doesn't fail. But, can she actually hold up her end of the bargain? Don't kid the kid. She's just a status, a politically correct status.

Short version: It's a joke, folks!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2020 08:29 AM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
The standards for SF have been lowered drastically in the last four years. Four years ago the graduation rate from Selection was barely 10%. Today it sits around 80%.

Also,the real kicker, this woman graduated as an Alpha(captain), which means she will be commanding a team.

That said, women can play a vital role as support to SF, and have in the past. But, any woman who can graduate from selection under standard requirements will probably not resemble Demi Moore(G.I.Jane).

This woman is NG. This was more of an appeasement to the PC culture that is everywhere. She will be paraded around wearing an SF Tab like a mascot. Any deployments will be common rotations that will allow for career advancement; like most ineffective, unwanted individuals in the military.

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2020 09:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Such as Alexander Vindeman, for example, who shows up at congressional impeachment hearing in Dress Blues.

And, that's the worst part, for the gung ho types that know this chick will be commanding and they will be doing the grunt work, in no relation to skill or ability.

As I have said, it does seem that the ultimate qualification to be the top law enforcement officer in every category is, minority of some sort, Gay/ Lesbian, black and female. It cannot be that the most qualified candidate for chief of police in every city in America is black and female!

Same situation for mayor of virtually every major city in America, must be black and preferably female. Ability and qualifications appear to be meaningless, it's a reverse discrimination that is accepted and dumbs down every command structure from sergeant's stripes to the four stars on the collar.

This is the kind of thing that destroys the incentive and enthusiasm of the ranks. They know that they are being discriminated against and it influences attitude. Politically correct run amuck.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS I'm not suggesting that somewhere there is a deserving black woman that deserves promotion, but who are we trying to kid? I've personally had female supervisors that didn't know squat and operated under principles that were unfathomable.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters