The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » How did this jerk get four stars?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How did this jerk get four stars?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 10, 2020 07:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.theepochtimes.com/top-american-military-official-confedera tes-committed-treason_3419523.html

Nearly everything he said is bullshit. Apparently, 8% of southerners owned slaves. There were slave owners in the north, by the way. So, they claim there were 600,000 casualties on both sides during the Civil War. When I read accounts of those battles, actually, CANON FODER is more accurate, and the only remedy the so called "surgeons" had was to saw off a damaged arm or leg so we have to consider there were a lot more affected than the death count.

So, all these people were traitors? Who fired the first shot at Fort Sumpter? I believe it was the North? So, southerners were defending themselves, not the aggressors. And they were defending the right of the southern states to withdraw from a "union" that they had voluntarily joined, assuming they could just as easily change their collective mind and walk away from the United States and form the Confederacy.

This General Milley has been making some stupid statements lately but his slurs and insults of southerners is outrageous. I don't think he knows very much about this war or why ten Army posts are named after southern generals; by the occupiers, by the way.

Apparently, the whole friggin' world has accepted the reasons for that war and apparently, there is only one reason, to protect slavery. Southern slavery because the Emancipation Proclamation only freed southern slaves, not northern slaves. It's hard to get a figure on northern slaves, for good reason. All these southern soldiers fought the northern soldiers to either keep the slaves or to free the slaves. Brother against brother, father against son, this was literal! And we are to believe that the issue was to free negroes from slavery. Or, to preserve the 8% of plantation owners and their slaves.

This defies logic. The entire continent, (plus foreign involvement) went at it, hammer and tong to free the slaves? and nobody questions this bullshit? I'm not a southerner, but I can read. The southern states continue to get insulted by the north every day. If you say something enough, it becomes true and they keep hammering at this issue. The south were nothing but cruel slave owners. More than 250,000 dead southern soldiers that didn't own slaves were fighting and dying just because they endorsed the concept of slavery. Now, that there is commitment! You don't see committment like that today, now we dodge the draft and spend a couple years in Canada. I'm looking at you, Bill Clinton.

I'm getting tired of this politically correct bullshit!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ July 10, 2020, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31485 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted July 10, 2020 04:31 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Aren't we all.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 642 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters