The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Why does the Left get away? Because

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why does the Left get away? Because
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted July 02, 2020 12:18 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
CONSERVATIVES HAVE NO BALLS!

Whenever the police arrest someone, it's usually somebody defending themselves against the MOB! Like the St Louis couple defending their property and suddenly, the City DA wants to prosecute....THEM! Why? Because they infringed against free speech by people that broke into their gated community.

Here's Ann Coulter's opinion:

https://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2020/07/01/antifas-a-laug h-riot-until-it-comes-for-you-n2571739

[ July 02, 2020, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31451 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted July 02, 2020 12:55 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry but fuck em.
They want to trespass here all they will meet is armed resistance because I will be in fear of my life and my loved ones and our property. Come and try it. Like I always said before. "I may go to jail for a little while but YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE SUN RISE AGAIN!!!"

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2020 05:04 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Up here they will never clear the gate! My property line is four feet on the other side of the road all the properties over there are land locked if i was a prick !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2020 08:04 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you mean? Was there ever any doubt? Head for the bunker and keep that water tank topped off! Stand watches, 8 0n, 8 off. Change passwords daily. And finally, have a little fun with it! Life is too short!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2020 08:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This reminds me!

Who are the people that insist on keeping their car windows tinted, despite citations and the fact that we cannot properly exchange hand gestures!

It's not cheap to have this done. What is the reason for it, I really don't get it?

Can somebody, anybody tell me what motivates people to this incognito stuff? Thank you!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2020 10:21 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Reduces sun glare and helps keep the interior a bit cooler.
Also gives the po-lice a reason to pull you over and check the amount of tint with a standard color follower.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2020 11:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Weak, ko ko.

Anybody else?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 04, 2020 03:47 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Day to cool fo skool!
My FJ had limo tint never stopped once in Eleven years ! Glad to see it go could barley read the dash.
PS it was on there when I bought it used !

[ July 04, 2020, 03:48 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters