The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Cop shoots a fleeing suspect

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cop shoots a fleeing suspect
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 15, 2020 06:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I was watching Hannity tonight and he showed the struggle with a black male as they tried to arrest him for (I assume?) driving under the influence.

What happened as they tried to cuff him, he resisted and in the struggle, he got control of the cop's Laser and ran away while firing the laser at the cop who was about 10 feet behind him in pursuit.

Then, the cop shoots him and now we have another perfect upstanding citizen needlessly SHOT IN THE BACK!

And Geraldo says: "You never shoot a man in the back". But this is an ignorant statement because, in the first place, he was strenuously resisting arrest and firing the Laser at the cop.

The reason, as I see it, that "SHOT IN THE BACK" is a foul misrepresentation of response to the use of deadly force against the police. When he is shooting that Laser at the cop, all bets are off as far as situations where a man is fleeing arrest.

As I see it, it's justifiable! The cop was defending himself! The fact that he was running away and presented the only target of his back is an extenuating circumstance.

This guy bears some responsibility. He cant get away with resisting arrest and stealing the Laser and firing that Laser at the pursuing cop means that this asshole just lost any sympathy I may have for getting himself killed. He did it, he was drunk but he sure sobered up fast! Everything he did, he was wrong. He has to accept his responsibility. Too bad, stupid choices and stupid prizes!

It's not right, people must respect law enforcement. Case closed! Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on_09ATki2k

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31490 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 19, 2020 09:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been following this shooting, and now the dead asshole is portrayed as the finest family man since Martin Luther King.

Never mind he's drunk and falls asleep in the drive through lane at Wendy's, and that's why they had to open his door to wake him up. Then he's resisting arrest and fighting with two cops, and that's never going to end well for such an outstanding pillar of the community.

He's running away with a stolen Laser, and firing it at the cops, but he's a Saint, aside from that detail caught on film.

5 years in prison, but the best father to his children you ever saw! And, wifey with big crocodile
tears has nothing but praise for the father of her children, forgetting that he was out all night without her, drinking and fooling around like your typical irresponsible 18 year old.

But, don't pay any attention to your lying eyes watching his behavior and just think how he was shot in the back by this dastardly RACIST cop! He deserves JUSTICE, y'all!

Get the carriage and the white horses ready for another 4 hour televised funeral.

I'll say it again, black people need to get a grip! You cannot wrestle with police in the street and have it turn out well. Somebody needs to yell; WAIT A MINUTE! What was this guy doing that contributed to his own death? At some point, they need to accept responsibility for their actions. You just cannot gget away with this shit!

This is now a roadmap for dealing with police. You can object and argue and fight your way out of an arrest and if you get your ass shot by a RACIST COP, it's not your fault!

I'm so sick of the way the MEDIA slants everything in a RACIST direction, I could spit!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS, it looks like the cops will be found not guilty and we will have another Rodney King riot, and CNN will be loving every minute of it!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31490 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted June 21, 2020 04:56 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
This is old news now, but since then, I saw a video of a black cop shooting an unarmed white guy. Said to my son, "Check this shit out!"

He watched it and I asked, "Whaddya think of that?" to which re replied, "Fucker probably had it coming!"

And that, kids, is the difference between us and them.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters