The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » How did we get here?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How did we get here?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted June 11, 2020 05:58 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's Academia. They are nothing but dedicated and realize that molding young impressional minds is how you convert the whole country. They knew it would take generations and they worked hard, right under our noses. They poisoned the minds of our very own children and now, what those children learned from the campus radicals of the sixties counts for far more than what their own parents tell them.

It's basic. You have to start somewhere, black and white, up and down. But after that, everything these kids know has been spoon fed literally, since grade school. Basic stuff, like being proud of our country is open for question. All Institutions are suspect. Things that no sane person would dispute, like the noble purpose of The United States as Leader of the Free World. You would think that little detail would not be up for discussion but it is.

Basic Building Blocks of Society, like Government and Police and Authority. You never thought those concepts needed defending, but now they do.

I don't know where we start, to put a stop to this IDIOCY? Somehow, it's like pointing out that the Emperor has no clothes, we need somebody able to talk sense to the rabble! If we need a dose of POLICE STATE, that might throttle the Leftist Crazies? But, the direction it is headed now, there is a substantial element that will not put up with these radicals and their demands. What we need now is maybe a little blood to flow. ANTIFA thinks that their violence will win. I think they have not dealt with determined people and when they get a bloody nose and lose a couple teeth, they are going to realize that they don't have the stomach for this kind of determined response.

Right now, they have had it their way, with the Media behind them. But, as has been shown by a few people standing up to their outrageous behavior, acting like juvenile delinquents, when it gets down to basics, they can't fight armed citizens with their bricks and gasoline.

I don't know if anybody else saw the news item about a bunch of citizens that kicked ass on a few radicals in Yucaipa? But it's that kind of response that might start the response that is needed. WE cannot allow these asshole to take over downtown Seattle and Police precincts in Minneapolis. This shit has to stop!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Hey look! I might be an old fart, but at some point, if somebody wants to fuck with me, they might be surprised!

edit: another thing I noticed with these radicals is they sneak up behind you with a chickenshit sucker punch.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: https://www.joshwho.net/antifa-terrorists-mess-with- wrong-california-town-get-the-ever-loving-snot-beat-out-of-them-video/

[ June 11, 2020, 06:04 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31472 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2020 06:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And here we are, fighting Liberals in Academia, as if we didn't know that "The Premier Law Enforcement Agency in the World" is part of the problem!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/where_is_the_fbi.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2020 09:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
YEAH! IT'S THIS IMPORTANT!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/18/glenn_beck_if_trump_doesnt_win_we_are_officially_at_the_end_of_the_country_as_we_know_it.html?fbclid=IwAR3smorz0KzurmsCKc9I6_g-Jb TFw6E3AqUNbx4RInvNcswT4Ek94P4iA_8&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=mixi&utm_campaign=realclearpolitics

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2020 01:09 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
The handwriting has been on the wall for all to see for years but everyone got brainwashed and had blinders put on them along with their nosebag full of propaganda and lies. Glad I will be gone in the very near future as America as we once knew it is dead and gone.
I do remember my father telling me to watch out for this globalization and one world order and the Trilateralists. I was younger and dumber then, and that's no excuse really, but it all has come to pass. So remember folks to vote Democrat if you love communism. And for God's sake don't let Trump cheat on this next election and demand voter identification!!!

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 638 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2020 04:59 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Just a small point to add. The crazy "prepper" community is very much prepping for what looks to be a civil war in the making. No Mason-Dixon line or anything like that. Traditionalists against this new and growing number of ne'er do wells. They don't expect full out battle, but they are expecting to see insurrection-like skirmishes where small groups will launch fast, violent surprise attacks nationwide.

Right now, they're just a bunch of petulant little children demanding their way. But if, and when, they cross what is now a dynamic and completely non-static line, they will likely find out that the majority of people are fed up with their shit. No cops? That means no one to keep people like us from shooting them in the fucking head from such a distance that they will not hear the shot fired from someplace they cannot see and by someone they cannot shoot back at. My guess is that once the grey matter and blood start flying, they'll be stringing pee for the safety of their mommies and daddies.

Joined a live stream online last night where the current state of affairs was being addressed. The guy running this has a lot of close contacts with former and current military, DoD, and security people. Most folks think this is Soros or the Russians. According to their intel, the financiers for this are the Chicoms. And liberals are playing right into their hand.

What he said is that Homeland Security and DoD have identified a 5-tiered "red flag alert system" that has already been pre-planned as to standing orders for responses. The level 1 event they foresee happening will be Twitter shutting down Trump's account so he cannot communicate directly with the American people. They feel that level 2 may be a regional or nationwide shutting down of the communications grid - phones, internet, the whole enchilada. He said that levels 3-5 get exponentially worse and would not expound upon them, but was using the term "kinetic" quite freely.

He also advised that civilians work now to secure access to HAM operators to ensure comms, and to be stocking up on essentials - food, water, ammo and reloading components, and to be identifying where likely threats will originate for your area of operations, devise contingency plans to deal with those threats, and be identifying those of like mind in your AO that you can network with or join for your common defense. Also a great time to identify egress routes if needed and keep plenty of gasoline on hand..

I will say that the food issues are a grave concern. My county has 80,000+ cattle and over 35,000 hogs on the hoof. The excess beef has just been turned out on grass and is in a holding pattern as they try try to limit any further breeding and productions as things creep slowly toward a new normal, which by the way is now everyone's least favorite term.

Pasturing isn't an option for pork, so our county has been earmarked as the location where most of eastern and northeastern Kansas will be sending their excess pigs. Estimating as many as 1,000 pigs each day will be trucked in, put down, ground up and mixed with wood chips, then buried under an 18-inch layer of soil - a process called "mulching". This will all be done in a long ago closed quarry.

Producers hereabouts have done everything within reason to liquidate stock to people to minimize the problem but they can only do so much. Right now, you can easily buy a 300# hog, alive and kicking, for less than $150. The problem is that every licensed processor in the state, if not the region, is fully booked through Thanksgiving and later, and health laws allow us to butcher for ourselves but not for anyone else. Never butchered a cow or pig, but have done deer many times and am betting I could figure it out if I needed to.

Hell, over the past few years, I've had to include theft as a reason to investigate supposed depredation damage on calves. No carcass or blood to be found? Start looking for where someone came into the pasture or over a fence and pinched the calf to be hauled off. Actually haven't had a calf kill for some time, but have seen a number of thefts.

Fucking rustlers!

Doing the math in Kansas, there is enough meat walking around here to provide every man, woman and child in our county with four full-grown, fully fed out steers and at least three adult pigs to eat for the next year, and still leave enough for breeding stock. Every other county has the same "problem".

Kansas State University is actually ramping up research to identify a feed scheme that will allow the producer to keep his pigs, but not see them gain any weight. That shit is crazy.

We are under threat from multiple angles, and I don't envy any of you folks in urban and high-population areas at all. In the worst case scenario, we will be harvesting enough Kansas wheat in the next two weeks to feed the entire world for six months or more and we have a fully restored and functional grist mill just down the road that's grinding wheat into flour every day, plus we have a huge ADM flour mill here in town that produces train cars full of flour daily. Between the livestock and flour production, we will be fed, but getting it to the rest of you might be a challenge.

Stay frosty because the folks watching this expect something to go down either on June 19, or between then and July 4.

Signed,

Your little ray of sunshine [Wink]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2020 03:34 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Lance you will do well with butchering a hog I have done many If you freeze the prior to butchering you will find a sabre saw also called a reciprocating saw invaluable. Leonard water and fuel sir water and fuel. I haul my own water if electric gets cut that's over I have a 2500 gal. tank that I keep full .. I will be stocking as much additional as I can as in containers and bottled. In addition to my usual daily carry I will now keep an AR in the truck. If power gets cut it does not affect my home the big deals for me are water and fuel I have a years worth of twenty five year freeze dried food. I have grazed cattle every where if it comes to that I would get enough neighbors together to make sense of a slaughter. Hang on to your goodies boys this could get crazy quick. God help us all ! Oh what do you think of Seattle so far ?

[ June 13, 2020, 03:39 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2020 07:25 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think that Mayor should be taken out and shot! That's what I think!

There is way too much molly coddling of these anarchists. WAY TOO MUCH!

You can't play nice, they will take you for everything you have. They are counting on nice.

Just a 6 block area, and they will totally trash it. The property damage is horrendous! The little minds are quacking....but it's just property and property can be replaced! DO NOT COUNT ON IT! It's just like those people with a business, a restaurant, a liquor store, something that won't make you rich but will provide a living. Maybe a leased building? The cost of setting up the business, whatever is needed. Don't get me started on insurance premiums! But, from that point forward, as you try to rebuild, that insured risk category is a chokehold around your neck, not to mention you working for free, you have a hard time sustaining with all the loose ends that don't solve themselves. It's hard enough to open an enterprise during normal times, ten times more difficult when we have radicals running amuck!

Just take a hardworking man like Paul, for instance, with a highly profitable business catering to the more well to do, if not wealthy, that "invest" a lot of money in landscape and design. That's a sort of expense that can be very discretionary and one of the first things they back away from and having built a profitable business, who's there when you need assistance?

Well? What are you going to do? And that's why it's easy to say, no harm done, let them demonstrate. When they get tired of it, it's easy to gather up all the pieces and put it back together. YEAH, SURE!

Myself, I've always worked for somebody else; when the business goes south, you get let go and go find another job. Not so easy with the man who has overhead and a payroll and capital investment. There is little in the way of a safety net for the entrepreneurs that are risking their life savings and besides defaulting on a loan.

All I'm saying is that these Liberal fools that have a permissive attitude, they aren't capable of understanding the nuts and bolts of rebuilding from scratch. Just think, I heard in Minneapolis, by day two, there were 180 businesses that had been burned out and completely destroyed. It boggles the mind to think on a national scale, at this point, the cost of the rabble rousing!

And, like they said, just considering the virus lockdowns, the number of businesses forced to shut down. Now look at the looting and rioting!

I've already said, down in south central Los Angeles, what they hell was that, 30 years ago? And, it will never be the same. That place will be economically depressed for another 50 years, or who knows? But nobody is willing to bankroll what it would take to measurably improve the slums. It's borderline 3rd world, and now we are facing it in every metropolitan area of the country. It's a fucking mess!

Thanks Liberals! Thanks George Soros! Thanks Academia!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 15, 2020 04:40 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Soros is his own fault Academia not so much we allow tenure to a bunch of roaches shame on us good times breeds slack ! Nobody pays attention !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 15, 2020 05:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There would be a hell of a lot less conflict in this country if that son of a bitch Soros was killed!
....and I don't care how you do it, but you get a Gold Star for your Custom Title, plus Global Recognition; if you take him out!

(just nod your head, if you accept the assignment, wink optional)

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 15, 2020 09:04 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
A nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 15, 2020 01:18 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
OK. We're counting on ya! And, it goes no further! My lips are sealed! [Razz]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 16, 2020 01:35 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
His nephew ,Chelsea's husband would just takeover the family business ! Down right incestuous aint it !

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters