The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Finally a China virus victim

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Finally a China virus victim
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted May 24, 2020 10:35 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Rode the quad over to a neighbors place this morning to see if he is still having problems losing chickens and he had his brother from NY there. I asked him if he knows of anyone that has caught the killer virus and he told me he knows of ONE person that came down with it. Said the symptoms were pretty much the same as with all flues with fever, headaches and sore muscles.
I have asked probably close to a hundred people that question and he , so far is the only one I have talked to that knows of someone with it.
So how many people do you know that have it or even know someone with this crud?

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 24, 2020 10:55 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
For that matter ............ The long lines of cars following the hearse to the cemetery ????

Not saying that there's nothing to the Chinese Curse but somewhere the math ain't working.

[Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 24, 2020 04:30 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
My daughter had symptoms and her doctor had her tested for the virus. Turned out negative the next day,

Other than that, no. I don't know of anybody that has had this virus.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 25, 2020 04:27 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Its worst symptom is economic ruin !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted May 25, 2020 05:26 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Remember to practice all safe and prescribed methods of safety...…….." If it only saves one child, isn't it worth it ?"
Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 26, 2020 10:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
OMG! You sound exactly like a bleeding heart Liberal!

I think we have been fed a line of bullshit. If we learned one thing, it's; don't trust the scientific community. Whether they are blowing smoke up your ass about GLOBAL WARMING, now known as "Climate Change" or quoting their programs and statistics and insisting that everybody OBEY!

As NY Governor just said, "they are all WRONG! Everything they told us, millions dead!

All the hysterics and beating non compliance with clubs! Rat out your neighbor. Wear that mask! We must change the culture! OF COURSE, IT'S MANDATORY! Any it must be enforceable with not only fines and jail but if it has to be beaten into you, so be it!

But, enough about Liberals. They are such LOSERS! It's those stupid scientists that need their collective asses kicked! All of their programs and simulations are pure unadulterated CA CA! Maybe we need to take away their stupid laptops and stand them in a corner for a year or so? They want so badly to rule the world!

I think Reagan said it best. Damn! I forgot how it goes! I'll find it and get back to you.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: here it is and it's so true!
quote:
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”

[ May 26, 2020, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2020 03:22 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Its not that they don't know everything Its just that everything they know isn't so ! or something like that !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2020 08:17 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Is this all about the "virus" or the election ?
https://archive.vn/20200527155637/https://twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi/status/1265633731068518407

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2020 03:31 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
She is just a pig !

--------------------

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2020 02:41 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
You are way to polite Paul. She just Can't Understand Normal Thinking . Much more polite LOL.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2020 03:51 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Walt, you are so right! That Pelosi bitch just ain't right. I do not understand how or why she is in such a strong position of power. She's third in line to the presidency, fer cripe sake!

She talks and 95% of the time she sounds like a friggin'idiot! She's just mentally unbalanced, there is something obviously wrong with her. The fact that the Democrat party has installed her in such a powerful position is unfathomable? She needs to be fired. Period!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters