The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Extremely Long, but SPOT ON/ALL OF IT!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Extremely Long, but SPOT ON/ALL OF IT!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2020 06:05 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
A Time To Hate! Read it!

https://spectator.org/a-time-to-hate/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2020 03:12 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Bless you Rabbi Dov!
Pretty well coverd it !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2020 03:14 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Spot on. I could never figure out how so much corruption could go unpunished but now with the truth becoming more and more visible you can see why. The fox was running the chicken coup.
And how does a POS like ol dumbo ears get a Nobel Peace Prize? Just because he is black?
Hopefully the demoncraps won't be able to rig the votes this November and we will have another four years to drain that swamp and put them bastard commies in jail.
People always give me crap about when I say I have more respect for drug dealers and prostitutes than politicians but you can see why.
Truly we are living the movie Idiocracy.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 637 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2020 05:14 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Walt
I thought it fitting he get the Nobel prize as it has become such a joke it used to mean something but alas no longer !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2020 08:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The asshole is an embarrassment to his race! He has accomplished NOTHING in his life besides getting elected. And the way he started getting himself elected is shameful. He disqualified his opponents, at least the way I heard it? And, then ran unopposed. Some accomplishment!

Extraordinarily lucky every step of the way, and promoted by others, this guy took every advantage coming his way and did nothing worthwhile, reinforcing the attitude that Ni**ers are lazy. Except for his amazing ability to hit 3 out of 50 of his patented jump shots, he got no game whatsoever!

All Obama ever did, was show up! He's a spellbinding speaker, with the help of a teleprompter but when forced to speak extemporaneously, he sounds retarded!

Never employed in the private sector, even his "community organizer" job was on the public payroll, and state elected capacity and stumbling into the Senate where he immediately started running for President! I mean, it just boggles the mind, to use his word, "AUDACITY" and he owns it, for sure!

He earns government wages, banked it all and somehow scraped enough of it together to buy a 14 million dollar beachfront property? WTF! He is truly the luckiest cocksucker on the planet! Propelled by zero actual talent, by the way. When you think about it, his success is truly amazing!

Other than that, he's a cool dude, always walks in time with that little bebop tune in his head, he's a Jive Ass Motherfucker if there ever was one!

Not withstanding, he's a friggin' Intellectual Midget, which is kept out of sight, as much as possible. And now it turns out, he ran a totally crooked administration, illegally spying on Trump and everyone connected to Trump.

WHAT A GUY!

I just don't like him much....and don't understand why anybody does? Mr. No Talent Obama!

El Bee out!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2020 05:10 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
The Republicans had control of the House and Senate for the first two years of Trump's presidency. Yet they never issued a single subpoena or tried to expose the corruption that is now coming in to the light. Thanks to AG Barr and DNI Grenell we are finally starting to see things unravel.

The Dems were aided and abetted by many of the Rino Repubs. Lindsey Graham and Trey Gowdy are two of the worst. They had the power for two years and did absolutely nothing except talk.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2020 08:10 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I know some people currently have a hard on for Gowdy. I don't understand why he quit? Anyway, there are a lot of other RINO's to rag on before we get to him.

But, I agree, in hind site, that we lost an opportunity during those 2 years.

Democrats are evil and dedicated, and we are too casual in dealing with them. You can't be civil, can't give a friggin' inch! They never sleep, always plotting. We do not take the bastards seriously enough, that's for sure!

Good Hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters