The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Arizona is open for bussiness !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arizona is open for bussiness !
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 16, 2020 03:51 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Went to Prescott yesterday for one of Mammas treatments, heading south on 89 was nearly killed by a barrage of motorhomes ,Toy haulers people pulling boats. restaurant's were open and full it was beautiful thing to see Americans acting like Americans !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 16, 2020 03:59 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Forgot to mention traffic was miserable in Prescott.

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted May 16, 2020 05:19 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
man that is good to hear.
Still can't walk in and sit down at a restaurant around here but according to the traffic volume, many other businesses are open. Can get a hair cut and can go to the state parks again. So things are starting to get back to some kind of normal.

The states that are keeping a lock on their people and now saying that flattening the curve was not enough and now must wait until there is a cure are sure pushing the limits of the people. That bitch in Mich., good god I hope she gets kicked to the curb when the next election cycle comes around. She's off her rocker.

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 8 posted May 16, 2020 10:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just called my barber, for curiosity. No answer.

edit: I suspect that the states that are still in lockdown are controlled by Democrat Governors.

[ May 16, 2020, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted May 16, 2020 10:55 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
I did see where you Californians can hit the beach, but make sure and stay on wet sand, severe punishment for stepping on the dry sand, what the fuck is that all about?
You still see a lot of the "virtue projectors" as I call the maskers, running around the streets Leonard? Masks are starting to come off here in Florida.....right into the parking lots, instead of receipts and pampers in parking area, it's now masks and purple gloves.

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 16, 2020 02:53 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not doing any surveys, but I have noticed a few things. There seems to be a very few independent males, like Victor that go mask less and project an attitude that looks like; fuk you, what are you going to do about it? I see a very few rubber gloves and quite a bit more face shields. Face masks have become quite the fashion accessory, lately. Custom jobs. A few have that valve on the front so you don't fog your glasses.

Then there are the ones that are driving alone, windows up and wearing a mask. WTF?

Good hunting. El Bee

[ May 16, 2020, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 17, 2020 03:35 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Open carry with a face mask is kinda kinky I have a pull up camo that gats a little attention usually just go mask less I'm a rebel LOL With my wife's condition I insist she wear one . not because of the Rona flu but because of her compromised immune system due to the chemo .

--------------------

earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted May 17, 2020 04:19 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Paul, Have a friend who is in remission from stage 4 cancer and he wears gloves and a mask when out around others. His wife is like a momma bear protecting him. But she's having a hard time trying to keep him safe.

They're both 78 and they went out and cut a big tree down and blocked it up. Thank goodness one son is able to be close and came up and helped them load it up. They had slept out the night before to keep someone else from cutting it. Fire wood opened Friday. He couldn't wait and won't come up to our place and we can get him all the wood he wants.
We were tied up and couldn't make it down to help him.

[ May 17, 2020, 04:20 AM: Message edited by: earthwalker ]

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 17, 2020 05:20 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I have Sthil ms 460 the big dog I can barley hold it and starting it is a bitch I cant imagine doing at 78 ! God bless them . I still cut just a lot slower ! never more than 1/4 cord at a time ! I'm seventy this Wednesday !

[ May 17, 2020, 05:21 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted May 17, 2020 06:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
In case I forget, Happy Birthday, Tiger!

My chain saw these days is electric and cute! Looks more like a toy, but it does what I need doing around here. I just blew that $1200 on tree trimming and mainly, hauling it off. Oak and Cypress, pretty good wood for the fireplace, if I had any interest in fireplace fires? At Christmas, we burned a couple of those "logs" wrapped in paper, you know, for the mood. It's not the same as a real fire but <shrug>

Good hunting. El Bee

[ May 17, 2020, 06:28 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 17, 2020 09:59 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Since lately I'm lucky to even know what planet I'm on let alone what day it is .............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA OLD FART !!!!!!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted May 17, 2020 12:08 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Before I forget, Happy Birthday hope it's enjoyable for you.
We've been going out a couple times a week cutting wood.
Usually a load for us and a load for the neighbor. He usually goes and cuts with the other half.
We can get 4 cords of free wood before the end of May. Then back to paying for a cord.
I hope we're half as good as our friend at that age. He's unreal.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters