The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Be still, my beating heart!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Be still, my beating heart!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted May 08, 2020 04:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anybody catch the first 15 minutes of Tucker Carlson, tonight? All of this talk about Russian collusion with the Trump campaign is total bullshit. There is none, zero evidence that the Russians helped Trump's election committee.

And, he showed tape of Adam Schiff smugly and sincerely proclaiming that for sure, he has proof that Trump colluded with Russian agents. He said this practically every day for more than two years.

But when all of his data was released, over his strenuous objections, the evidence shows that he has never had ANY evidence, in spite of his assurances that he had all kinds of proof.

You have never seen a lying cocksucker like Schiff assuring reporters and anchors on MCNBC and CNN that he has all this secret evidence. He had NOTHING, but he refused to release his records that were released against his objections and it was immediately apparent that he had no proof and instead, has been lying to the public for 3 years. Adam Schiff is a snake that can lie with sincerity; some of the best talent for stating untruths we will ever see again. Like Tucker said, this creep is not qualified to hold public office.

He's disgusting! If he manages to be reelected next year, we have no hope in correcting the rot in Washington!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31471 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2020 02:27 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know where that scum Schiff is from, but, if he is from your enlightened state of California he will have no problem being re-elected. Along with that bitch Pelosi

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 638 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2020 06:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think he represents a district near Burbank and Glendale?

It would be wonderful if the bastard lost reelection. I hope the stupid California Republicans pour a shitload of money into a viable candidate, kinda like AOC defeating that big shot last go around?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31471 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters