The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Pandemisc my ass

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pandemisc my ass
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 07, 2020 04:40 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Man made accelerated crisis
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Youtune+Dr%2c+Judy+milkovits&docid=13914016060923&mid=F8EF95DED9D8917AF9D0F8EF95DED9D8917AF9D0&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 07, 2020 08:36 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
What do you think is really going on Paul ?
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 07, 2020 04:40 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Dave this is the new world order , just a test run to see how easily we are manipulated ! Looks like they win !

weeze fucked unless we start acting like Americans !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 07, 2020 06:21 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, maybe we need to accept the fact that the Clintons are beyond reach. Of course, that burns my ass, that that smug bitch will never have to answer for her foul deeds. And she can deny everything with a straight face.

But now we have another corrupt administration and this one is besmirched up the ying yang! They have no “whatsbout’s” to obscure the truth that they were dishonest and crooked. I sincerely hope that the stink of ABUSE OF POWER will follow these bastards, everywhere, forever! No multimillion dollar book deals to spin their halo.

Maybe, just maybe somebody will see the inside of a jail cell. Obama has a couple of very shady Attorneys Generals and National Security Advisors, but let’s start with (surpresses giggle) LAW ENFORCEMENT! What a joke! And, they admit trying to catch an honorable man, a three star General, in a misstatement if facts when they have transcripts and can compare what he says against the record.

But, the object was to disrupt Trump’s Administration, completely illegal and patently dishonest actions, for three and a half years. If there’s a God, somebody needs to pay.

Is there JUSTICE? I’ll hold my breath!

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 07, 2020 06:35 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Paul. I'm with ya. LB I'm with you too.

Am I vanilla or what ?

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 07, 2020 06:56 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a fun thought;
President Trump pardons Flynn and puts Flynn in charge of investigating the F.B.I. the o bamas and the Clinton Crime Syndicate.

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 08, 2020 10:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
ko ko, that's a built in alibi. Now, they can say Flynn was prosecuting the poor guys for retribution. Unfair! They always get both benefits of doubt. There is nothing fair about Liberal Democrats, all the chips must fall their way or they cry unfair. Like Trump just said: Slime! They have no shame, they must win at all coasts, by hook or by crook!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 08, 2020 10:24 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, ........... But he could sure make their lives pure Hell by dragging out the investigation.

[Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters