The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » The real reason why the FBI went after Flynn

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The real reason why the FBI went after Flynn
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2020 05:33 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I've looked with no luck for a youtube segment of Tucker Carlson's interview of Andrew McCarthy that occurred last night on April 30, 2020. The real reason why they went after Flynn was because the FBI knew Flynn being Trump's Intelligence Advisor would see the files that would show that the Obama administration was conducting surveillance against the Trump Campaign and Presidency. That is why Comey set up a perjury trap against Flynn.

This is so much bigger than Watergate. The fake news outlets will not cover it, and way to many voters are too dumb to understand anything this convoluted.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2020 06:26 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Dumb : The New World order

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2020 06:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I saw that interview.

I thought a couple things. First, Flynn worked for Obama and he fired him, Then, when Trump took over, for some reason we will never understand, Obama warned Trump about two people, one being Flynn and I don't know the other one, if it was mentioned?

But, apparently, Flynn wanted to consolidate the intelligence services, of which there are 16, or 17? The bureaucracy never likes to be whittled down and didn't want Flynn looking under the covers.

So, it seems to make perfect sense, torpedo this guy, get him out of the way so he can't stir things up. Check him out for any kind of dirt and use it against him. But, he turned out squeaky clean and there is nothing more dangerous in Washington than a man with no skeletons in his closet.

So, all the concerned parties in the deep state framed him and they got him out of the way. I don't know how this sorry situation came to the attention of Sidney ?, but she is a pretty sharp cookie and convinced Flynn to revoke that guilty plea and fight the charges.

It looks like the FBI is as bad or worse than the Mafia ever was, and I hope to god that a half a dozen of them go to prison! After they correct all that shit, I hope they drill down and focus on the Clinton Cabal. OMG! would that be still my beating heart! There is no doubt that she is dirty and should pay and suffer for all the crap she is into, up to her eyeballs!

Oh! I get a thrill up my leg just thinking of that Bitch in jailbird stripes!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: another thing that was mentioned last night. On FOX but I don't remember who's show? I think it was McFarland who was saying that she hopes that the FBI assholes have to pay for their own defenses, rather than free representation because they are/were government employees. If they forced Flynn to sell his house and pay Covington 3.5 Million dollars just to plead guilty to a frame up, that wasn't such a bargain. But, if Comey has to sell his friggin' house to buy representation by (of all people) Covington LLP! That would be perfect!

[ May 01, 2020, 06:57 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2020 07:03 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The difference between Watergate & Flynn is that Watergate made Nixon look bad...... ergo lead story on the news every night.
Flynn on the other hand could make the Clinton / Obama Crime Syndicate look bad therefore ho-hum, better things to report, Trump bad man yadda yadda yadda.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2020 05:44 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a youtube link to the interview:
Fucking youtube took it off before I could finish this post. Cocksucers for sure.

--------------------

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 02, 2020 03:04 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
They have the complicit media we have the people !
Think about that for a minute !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 02, 2020 09:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I said in another thread/topic, that I'm getting very damned fed up with the censorship of social media by these little limp dick cocksuckers that think they own all channels of communication. Of course, they pretty much DO own all channels of social media communication. They are so arrogant that they censor the President of the United States!. Think about THAT for a while, Paul.

Yes, I said it, and you know how it rubs me the wrong way to advocate for GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION, and some kind of last word when these punk-ass-brain-childs think they are in charge of all dialogue whenever it strays from their approved Liberal dogma. I'm sick! sick! sick! of censorship!

Right here is the closest thing you will ever get to freedom of speech....ON THE INTERNET. If you can get it on here, I won't delete it. If you don't think that's a big deal, fine and dandy. But, this little world is not even a pimple on the ass of FaceBook and Twitter and Google, and do not ever kid yourselves, they control content. Overt, covert wide open and in your face!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted May 02, 2020 07:03 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
This link is a written article written by Andrew McCarthy that gives the same information that youtube censored.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/05/fbi-set-up-michael-flynn-to-preserve-trump-russia-probe/?fbclid=IwAR2egvzl_bjwqnjHcf8bB9sJcBeMu4T7w54Nr5Gy95whzK4CV6kovfjRcNI

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters