The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » THE BEST ARTICLE YOU WILL READ TODAY!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE BEST ARTICLE YOU WILL READ TODAY!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2020 06:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/04/coronavirus_and_the_horrors_of_democrat_control.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31276 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Knows what it's all about
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2020 02:52 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
It is really pretty simple. It is called "brainwashing". Kruschev was so right when he declared that they would bury us from within.
It is so obvious that people have been fed a lie that the Communist way of life is the only way that will work and it all starts with the education system from Kindergarten on up.
Democrats like to be controlled and told what to do and when and where to do it. They make good communists.
I'm 70 and have watched the downfall of the United States for the last 40 years come true.
I'll also be dead soon enough and so will our generation and there will be nothing to stop the Communist steamroller from continuing on.
The children were the key to all this and the brainwashing they have gotten from our education system really pretty much proves it.
All for our own good of course.

--------------------
Idiocracy. Started as a comedy and is now a documentary about the U.S.

Posts: 621 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2020 06:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I am very concerned about the little pricks running these Hi Tech social media companies. Such as Google, Facebook Twitter and the usual suspects. They are all Fascists! I hate to sound like a friggin' Liberal, whining about getting the government involved in everything. But, these little pricks are getting away with total censorship of ordinary citizens. And, they alway fail in a Liberal direction. We have to squeeze their nuts, install ridged guidelines. As it is, they are the last word and how the fuck did that happen?

IT NEEDS TO CHANGE!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31276 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters