The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Who's gettin $1,200? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Who's gettin $1,200?
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted May 08, 2020 07:54 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
No joy in mudville here. I gave the jackboots the info on my bank account last month. Now they say they would mail it May 4 because they don't like my bank or some such shit. Well, it's May 8 and I'm still waiting.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted May 08, 2020 12:21 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
YOU MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY, AMIGO!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2020 06:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of which....I sent a text to my son in Mississippi asking if he was back to work yet? He said no, but he was getting unemployment.

I wrote back: I hear it pays pretty good? He said, yeah, I'm getting $600 more a week than on the job! And, I said, that's crazy! He said I know, but I'll take it.

Something's wrong, when a solution to compensating people for being out of work is paying that kind of money!

My son works a highly skilled 5 axis CNC machine, export controlled because they can be used to create nuclear bombs. Makes a decent living, by Mississippi standards. Just imagine how much he makes as an hourly employee and add another $600.

Now start to contemplate those congressional solutions and how they are so fast and loose with words like "Billions" and Trillions" when throwing money at every problem.

Now I'm thinking of all the tacked on amendments that Pelosi insisted on before passing that Bill. And, all those Democrat Governors are working hard to make sure that people don't get back to work and trash the economy, thereby making Trump's reelection pretty bleak. Then, for good measure, let a bunch of prisoners out so they don't contract this virus.

Maybe the whole bunch needs to be taken out and shot?

Good hunting. El Bee

[ May 09, 2020, 06:33 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 10, 2020 05:39 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
My son in law got a check for seven kids an he and his wife two for twelve hundred an seven for five hundred god bless them they need it !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 11, 2020 03:20 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Leonard;
Did you get your check yet ?????
So far, I'm yet to see anything. [Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 11, 2020 06:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes I already said that I went to the IRS site and entered my ss#, They told me that they were sending my check May 1st.
Kinda pissed me off because I RECEIVED THE CHECK ON THE 1st.

No really, no big deal. I got it and put it in the bank last week.

Here’s something kinda funny. I don’t have a gardener since I relandscaped my property. But the people next door and the folks across the street both use the same team, which is a husband and wife. They are obviously Mexican Indians. You know, short and stocky and generally hard working. Anyway, the rolled up today and unloaded a brand new red Toro mower. I could be wrong, but I’m thinking they got their check because they run a bare bones operation. Just popped into my head.

Are they citizens? Probably 50/50? But they “apparently” got their check and you didn’t! Funny, huh?

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted May 12, 2020 01:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
ko ko, if you don't have your money yet, we need to start shaking that money tree! This ain't right! They already paid a couple non citizens so we have to be concerned that the money will dry up! Get it while it's available, Boss!

And, by the way. If you are still on parole for beating the Mrs, don't worry, I'll give you a good reference.... I bet she probably asked for it!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2020 06:10 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
Update: I finally got my Uncle Sammy check yesterday. And for the record, I'm retired and make didly squat for money. While I can use the coin, I think this massive give away is a big mistake. When inflation hits, and it will, it's going to be bad.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2020 06:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
See ko ko? Everybody's paid now, except you and Since I've always been suspicious that you are under the witness protection program; that right there could explain why you got left out? There's no other reason I can think of for drilling into Safford, AZ, the Pearl of The Sonora.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JP
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2020 07:05 AM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
The wife and I got ours yesterday.
Posts: 150 | From: So AZ | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2020 03:46 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
We finally got our check yesterday in the mail.
Friend got his last week so figured we might get it this week. Yeah!

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2020 05:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And, still nothing for ko ko?

However, it just dawned on me! He was actually employed with Walmart so he's now knocking down the big coin on unemployment, or whatever it's called in Staffard?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2020 05:45 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Nope.......... I'm an 'essential employee'. I don't drive the fork-lift..... you don't get the toilette paper.

Got my check yesterday..... Went to the bank to get money wearing a mask & gloves. Kinda cool !!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2020 05:46 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
In Safford its called hittin the big time ! gonna go buy some pointy sticks !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2020 05:50 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
C'mon by ............ The Welcome Mat's out.
And bring them pointy sticks !!!!!

[Smile]

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters