The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » THE LEFT engages in BALDFACED LIES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE LEFT engages in BALDFACED LIES
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2020 12:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
As we all know, it's right out of that Liberal playbook: RULES FOR RADICALS.

Here, Media Matters thinks we are too stupid to fact check them. This is the George Soros group that lies with a straight face, routinely.

Make no mistake, Greg Gutfeld is a pretty smart cookie for being so short. (just kidding)

Anyway, this explains things quite well, and Media Matters gets their pants pulled down by Jeffery Lord, previously on (I think) CNN and he's now on a legitimate network.

Good hunting. El Bee

https://spectator.org/the-smearing-of-greg-gutfeld/

edit: Is it true that our Liberal Governor is proclaiming "SOCIAL DISTANCING ON THE INTERNET"? They might be shutting us down any minute now, BUT they will never take me alive!

[ April 09, 2020, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2020 01:52 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Gutfeld's pretty sharp.
How cool would it be to get him and Lewis Black on the same stage ????? [Cool]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters