The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I'm getting so fed up with CHUCK TODD!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm getting so fed up with CHUCK TODD!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2020 11:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This little weasel has let his job as moderator on Meet the Press go to his "combover" head! Now he thinks his personal opinions deserve major attention.

Right now, everybody is forecasting huge death numbers from this virus. They all talked about 2 million deaths and have reluctantly downward revised as their enthusiastic and dramatic estimates never panned out.

Now, he says; what's the big deal? So what if we cause panic in the streets....as long as Trump gets all the blame!

It's about time this little prick found something more in line with his talents, like teaching grade school kids about CLIMATE CHANGE!

read an opinion here:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/09/chuck-todd-is-wrong-again-there-are-huge-downsides-to-the-media-being-overly-alarmist/

[ April 10, 2020, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31276 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2020 06:25 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
These bastards won't quit until Trump is out of office.
Posts: 190 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters