The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I've been waiting for this item to be covered!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I've been waiting for this item to be covered!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2020 09:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
But, nothing so far have I heard about an immunity after recovering from this Covid 19? It's like, you get measles and never have to worry about it again. But, you can catch a cold once a month, if you are lucky!

This item talks about it....a little.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/how-worried-should-we-be-about-reinfection-or-reactivation-of-the-virus/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31341 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2020 10:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's like this. I went to Stater Bros last week and they had signs taped to the front of the dairy case, LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER! So, I happen to drink a lot of milk, cereal, etc. and because I'm really low on calcium, so I got ONE, which wouldn't last me a week.

Yesterday, the signs were gone, but I still had to ask; I didn't want to be arrested at the checkout! Nope, no restrictions, anymore!

But, that was a stupid rule! Liberals love to make rules and a rule is no friggin' good unless there is some sort of penalty.

See, the cows didn't get the memo and I bet that milk was stacking up back on the dock! Better quietly yank those notices from the coolers! I loved it! ASSHOLES!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2020 10:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Let's create another amateur ill-guided rule and see what happens!

See here:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/cities-across-illinois-consider-civil-fines-to-stack-on-top-of-possible-criminal-charges-for-violating-governors-stay-at-home-order

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2020 06:33 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
It's just a way to create more revenue now that traffic fines are down.
Posts: 190 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters