The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This beer virus is going to get very nasty very quick (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: This beer virus is going to get very nasty very quick
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted April 02, 2020 02:01 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
The covid-19 virus is going to get very nasty before it gets better.  I've attached a link below that shows computer models of this disease.  The modelers have based the graph/s upon full social distancing through May.  The models will be more accurate as the disease progresses, and we get past the apex.  The first page you will see in the link is for the entire U.S of A.  As a country we will hit the apex on April 16, and will have 2,644 deaths on that day. On this page is a green bar that goes fully across the page close to the top of the page.  Within that bar it says "United States of America" in white letters.  If you click on the United States of America it will give you a pull down menu so you can select any of the 50 states or is it 53 states if I use Obama's numbers.

http://covid19.healthdata.org/

[ April 02, 2020, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted April 02, 2020 02:39 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a youtube version of a doctor that has successfully treated 699 patients:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TJdjhd_XG8&t=619s

[ April 02, 2020, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 03, 2020 04:58 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh bullshit ! don't try the kool aid

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 04, 2020 09:03 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Here's this guys take for whatever y'all choose to think about it.
https://www.neonrevolt.com/2020/03/25/these-people-are-sick-qanon-confirms-coronavirus-as-a-chinese-bioweapon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 05, 2020 03:43 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey I could be wrong I've been wrong before and it didn't kill me, why is there a 98.54 % cure rate in the U.S. And why as of the end of march for the year 2020 20,000 + people have died from influenza 1500+ have died from covid19 ? good question ?
The Chinese started it the democrats lied about and the media fanned the flames we are such sheep !Excuse me it time to spray my self down and kill my immune system !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 05, 2020 06:05 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Now that banning public assembly, closing gun stores and shutting down church services has gone so well, how long will it be before Calif. or New York leads the way and bans Funerals & mandates cremation of the dead within a few hours ????

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 05, 2020 06:27 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
The Clintons invented the cremation thing ! Tidy arent they !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 05, 2020 09:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's so easy to hate the Clintons! It's easy to hate Obama and Liberals, in general.

But, no doubt, Democrats that are in control have exercised their talent for collective thug commands and edicts! First thing that comes to mind, CLOSE GUN STORES!

I mean: WTF? Because they can! THEY ARE CONTROL FREAKS, PERIOD!

But, the few businesses we have open around here are fast food emporiums and it's via the take out window. I think that's a swell idea! Sell guns and ammo via the take out window! That's a suggestion that is guaranteed to make a Liberal's head spin! But it makes perfect sense!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS yeah right! No getting around it. When you think about it, the Democrats follow the same plan as Mau and Stalin and Hitler and the rest of the commies. Disarm the population, FIRST! I mean, DAMN! It's so friggin' obvious! They are evil! It's a damned MENTAL ILLNESS!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted April 05, 2020 11:45 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
No one wants to get this disease. The odds of death are slim. It is living with a shitty pair of lungs that I find scary. You better hope you have a good friend that is willing to drive you around so you can call from a pickup window!

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-survivors-lung-damage-ards-fcim-intensive-care-research-2020-3

--------------------

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted April 05, 2020 02:37 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Yea, if I should get it because I am high risk having lived 70 years now and have had heart surgery and have chronic lung disease it may mess me up and living out of breath or worse could be a real problem. And quite the bummer but so goes life. Those of us that make it will be fine and those of us that don't will be dead and not give a tinkers damn anyways.
I do forsee the Demonrats trying to take over more control just like that commie playbook dictates. And they are following it pretty much as written . SOOOO those of us that make it ,lock and load as the shit just may hit the fan and those of us that don't ....well bury me upside down so the world can kiss my cute little ass.
Maybe better than that . Give me a funeral pyre out of toilet tissue.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 05, 2020 03:05 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty sure that when things get bad that Health Care will be rationed out and awarded by merit.

Over 55 ???.............. Strike one.
Pre-existing lung condition ??? ........... Strike two.
Bad heart ??? ......... Strike three.
High risk life-style (own guns) ??? ............ What part of 'strike three' did you miss ???

The Government will take control of more & more of the health care system............. and once a government agency exists; it NEVER goes away.

Edit 4 speling.

[ April 05, 2020, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 05, 2020 07:32 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
On a side note. Can't get a haircut in the near future. Bought some trimmers today. Did my own, didn't turn out bad ? I buzz my hair close anyway.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2020 03:44 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Come on over Dave I still
HAVE MY SHEEP SHEARS !
MANSCAPING AFTER ELEVEN WHEN SISSY GETS HERE !

[ April 06, 2020, 03:47 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted April 06, 2020 07:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, Paul! I sure didn't figure YOU, Macho Paul; for "manscaping"!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2020 10:19 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Paul 'Manscapes' with a propane torch.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted April 06, 2020 04:45 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
ko ko, I "should" censor that post as a public service, but I know he wouldn't try it anyway.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2020 05:35 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted April 06, 2020 06:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait. What? He wouldn't, would he?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2020 09:09 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I've said this before ................
"I'm not tough enough to be Paul."

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2020 11:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
He sure as hell is!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 07, 2020 06:51 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Year to date just under 11k for corona virus
influemza 28k hmmmm ! The figures for the U.S. from the cdc

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 07, 2020 06:56 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Im stayin home don't wanna get the flu !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 07, 2020 11:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Ha! I'm not getting any of that shit! The last time I went to my Dr, he gave me two masks, and I have not bothered to wear either of them. But, I probably will, one of these days, if I have to venture forth. And, I got to looking at them and damned if they don't have N95 printed right on the front!

See? I'm bulletproof!

In all seriousness, I sure hope I don't get the Chinese Virus! I have one strike, advanced age and second, I'm being treated for a little lung problem. I've got Ventolin, Spiriva, and Advair, none of which are mentioned for a novel coronavirus. So, that's (lemme see?) yes, I think that's TWO STRIKES! Maybe I should stay home and seal cracks around the doors, go to bed and get plenty of rest?

Give me a call when the panic has subsided! Somewhat.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ April 07, 2020, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 08, 2020 05:28 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Why do we have tent hospitals everywhere empty !
Why is it that 59k flu cases don't overwhelm us but a few K of the political virus is gonna crush us, Oh tents still empty !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted April 08, 2020 08:21 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Dammit, Paul! That's what we sent you to find out! Now, what's the deal? Don't sugarcoat it, we can take it!

I know one thing. The Dems are getting damned sick of Daily Briefings! It makes Trump look like he's doing something and completely destroys the narrative.

It's really funny/haha, that Trump isn't listening to all the helpful advice from Democrats. They think they have all the answers and Trump should be doing what they say, not what he thinks! The problem is, everything they scream about, he already has done. It's like Roseanna Adanna....NEVERMIND!

Biden is taping his show from his bunker and fortunately, nobody is watching him stammer and lose his train of thought, sometimes six times in a single sentence! Holy Shit! The Democrats can't be stupid enough to actually nominate him? I'm looking for Hillary to come bursting on the stage; hold everything folks, I'm here to save the day!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters