The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » The lengths the Media goes to, just to attack...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The lengths the Media goes to, just to attack...
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2020 08:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
TRUMP!

It's obsessive, it's irrational, it's stupid and it really should STOP! Trump is proving to be a hell of a lot more effective as president than that cocksucker Barry!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/03/once_again_trump_was_right_a nd_the_media_were_wrong.html

edit: and then this:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/armed-hero-stops-possible-florida-mass-shooting-in-its-tracks

[ March 29, 2020, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31461 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2020 09:03 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
The complicit media madness!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
JP
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2020 09:54 AM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 150 | From: So AZ | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted March 29, 2020 11:20 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You posted "a mouthful" right there!

They pick on every little, unimportant, chickenshit detail, but he's on the right track. Remember whenever they pass some bill, everybody in the Media will speculate that Trump's companies will benefit? He has donated his salary every friggin' month to charity! And, he just made a statement not long ago that being president has cost him personally, between 2 and 5 BILLION $ DOLLARS! I didn't hear a single limp dick in the media call him a liar on that particular issue? It's curious because they call him a liar about everything else with no proof whatsoever! Therefore, they are afraid he can back it up and the public might give him credit.

You know, I seem to recall an item a year or two ago that somebody had evaluated Biden's tax return, forget which year but it was a very recent one. Never mind that he is a notorious skinflint, and the situation with his son stinks to high heaven. But, I don't recall how much money he claimed in income but you know it must be at least hundreds of thousands of dollars....and the senile asshole only deducted $2,000 that he gave to charity!

Let's see, if he only claimed $200,000, or whatever his Vice President salary is or was, wouldn't that be 1%, and compare that to Mit Romney. I think when he inherited 5 or 6 million dollars, he donated the entire amount to charity. Fuking Biden is a cheap bastard!

But, getting back to Trump. There is no doubt that he is a generous person. I have seen numerous testimonials of him donating money, paying off mortgages, all kinds of stuff and yet those reporters had the nerve to claim that that particular law was done for personal enrichment. Dishonesty such as that deserves an ass woop'en!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: Yeah, come to think of it, when you think of all the petty lies that the Media has told about Trump, They must average (what?) a dozen a day?

[ March 29, 2020, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2020 02:27 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
compare that to Mit Romney. I think when he inherited 5 or 6 million dollars, he donated the entire amount to charity.

If they were to report this fact, they'd certainly have to contrast that against his gross earnings for the same tax year and then vilify the contribution as nothing more than reducing his tax obligation. Rich getting richer.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2020 04:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'm sure Mit had his reasons, but one thing for sure, all Mormons Tithe very generously. Of course, if they didn't they might get booted out of the church. But, besides the fact that inherited money is not very difficult to protect, he could have hired a lawyer for less than one million that would see to it that he was able to keep the other 5 million.

I say all this just for comparative purposes, not that I'm very impressed with Romney lately since he was elected to the senate. In fact, I'm pretty disgusted with him for being a Never Trumper.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2020 05:24 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
One thing that we CAN be sure of;
Eventually this pandemic will be over and the Media will go to great lengths to Monday Morning Quarterback President Trump's EVERY move before, during and after to find ANYTHING to make him look bad.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2020 08:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and the pity is that he doesn't even try to protect himself. He's kinda stupid that way. But, it's all chickenshit stuff that don't mean a bird turd. But, nevertheless, CNN and MSNBC will trip all over themselves to breathlessly claim to be the first to broadcast the next time they catch him using the wrong fork!

And, these are the same people that were criminally blind to the big deal fuck ups, of Obama; Fast and Furious, for example, not to mention Hillary's Benghazi shenanigans! These were major scandals that our corrupt News Media completely ignored. FOR SHAMEFUL POLITICAL REASONS!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2020 08:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Not to be outdone, Kathy Griffin weighs in with a case of Montezuma's Revenge, and of course, it's Trump's fault!

You can't make this stuff up!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/03/29/kathy-griffin-gets-diarrhea-but-blames-trump-for-not-testing-her-for-the-wuhan-co-n2565942

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2020 10:43 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, WOW !!!!
She goes to Mexico........... drinks the water...... and gets the squirts !!!!!
GASP !!!
We need to investigate how long this has been going on.
Not the squirts ............... her double digit I.Q. !!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters