The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Shocked!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shocked!
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2020 06:07 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Doing our taxes today using the H&R Block software. I'm most of the way through and the program is running through a series of questions about halfway through the state filing section when it presented a window with a question that pretty much stopped me in my tracks...

ABORTION EXPENSES

Enter the total amount of credit(s) allowed on your federal return that includes coverage of reimbursement for, or credit/partial credit for, abortion or abortion expenses.

Not much leaves me speechless, but this did. How did this happen without us knowing about it? You can deduct killing your baby in America now.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2020 04:47 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Are we fucked up or what ?

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2020 07:03 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure about a tax credit, but abortion expenses have been deductible as a medical expense for several years. Also gender identity surgery is deductible as a medical expense too.

Your tax dollars at work.

[ March 16, 2020, 07:04 AM: Message edited by: Semp ]

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2020 11:55 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do I hafta keep reminding you people? Liberals are cruel heartless, evil BASTARDS!

Then it was reviled that Pelosi had attempted to insert abortion funding into the Chinese Corona Virus Bill. Sharp eyed Republicans caught it, so what do cruel heartless and evil bastards do?

Well, they get the complacent MEDIA to shout from the rooftops that Republicans are holding up the Corona Bill over abortion! Turn it around and blame the other side for your sneaky double dealing bullshit!

When you have evil intent, you have an advantage over the pure of heart.

LIBERALISM! It's a DAD GUM MENTAL ILLNESS!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31471 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters