The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Gotta wonder .......... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Gotta wonder ..........
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2020 11:43 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
under what authority can the sheriff order gun stores to close? Seems to me an order of that magnitude would have to come from at least a governor?

Denver mayor made an announcement Monday afternoon that all marijuana dispensaries and liquor stores would be closing down. Well guess what happened? In no time flat there were lines out the door at both and with in two hours flat, the mayor came back out and recanted that order.
Can't have people without their weed and liquor, for gods sake. This state has priorities....real fucked up priorities, but priorities none the less. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2020 02:30 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
They said this Sheriff is the coordinator for the National Guard and other emergency services, so apparently, he does have that authority. LB

edit: but seems to me, in a National Emergency, that's not the time for any part of government to restrict gun and ammunition sales.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ March 24, 2020, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2020 06:58 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Just saw on the news that New Jersey closed the gun shops but is keeping the booze & wackey-tobaccy stores open.

So ...............
Right to peacefully assemble ...check.
Right to bear arms ....... check

Can free press (internet) be far behind ?????

All for the good of the people of course. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 24, 2020 11:37 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There was this country Sage, forget his name Roop, something, or something Roop? who once said: the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. That’s the English translation, it is a lot more profound, and yet quite humorous,spoken in his native dialect!

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2020 07:13 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Hiz native dialect iz dezert ! hez a horny toad !

[ March 25, 2020, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted March 25, 2020 07:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
came across related article on the ill-logic of closing gun stores in national crisis.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/coronavirus-crisis-gun-stores-are-essenti al-businesses/

Good hunting. El Bee

Note the particularly lame statement by the anti gun senator!

edit: I'm saving you the trouble of clicking on it:
quote:
Senator Chris Murphy (D., Ct.) tweeted that it is “so sickening” that people want to “to stockpile assault weapons, instead of food, to get ready for the coming Coronavirus civil war.”

[ March 25, 2020, 07:33 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2020 05:57 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
only sickening to those who want to disarm the populace.

Seems to me that when SHTF, a firearm would be worth more then food. With a firearm, I can get food. Just the other day I had about 30 head of antelope just 30 yards behind the house. If ya know what I mean.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 25, 2020 07:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, how cute! Did you feed them?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2020 05:51 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
didn't need to feed em. Between the left over salt block that the cattle left behind last summer, and the stock tank that is full of water, they have enough reason to come around on occasion.

- KIMG0474 by Tim Richard, on Flickr

- KIMG0472 by Tim Richard, on Flickr

--------------------

TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2020 06:01 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
it won't be long and it'll be green here and then shortly after that we'll have babies to keep us entertained.
 - KIMG0351 by Tim Richard, on Flickr

--------------------

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2020 06:49 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I get them here too love to watch them !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2020 07:01 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Cool !!!
All I have here is a herd of slow elk.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2020 09:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That one in the background is a trophy, for sure!

- KIMG0351 by Tim Richard, on Flickr

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2020 03:30 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Off the wall thoughts ............ Thinking out loud.

If there are mental defects that go out and fire weapons into crowds of total strangers, how long will it be before some loser with the virus goes out with the intention of infecting others ??
And, given the irresponsible media that would report it non-stop, there would likely be copy-cats doing the same.

Weez fuked. [Eek!]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2020 05:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There already have been some incidents. I heard they charged some woman with terrorism, don't know what it was about. But then there was that retard that took his picture licking some bottles on the shelf. You just want to pound the shit out of some asshole that would do that....oh, it's just a joke, lighten up, people! Oh yeah? I'd cold cock the son of a bitch. Ha Ha, that's soooo funny!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2020 07:26 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Bitch Slap his parents too, while you're at it for raising such an idiot.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2020 07:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and lately, all I'm hearing is that these "Millennials" will automatically transform as soon as they own something of value and start paying taxes. I'm not confident of that at all.

I spend time on these dating sites, hustling pussy...I mean, trying to meet ladies; ya know? You would not believe how many women mention in their profiles how Liberal they are and how much they hate Trump. It's MSNBC indoctrination, it's amazing! Of course, I'm looking at females close to me and we all know how fucked up California is! So, I can't resist poking at them! I spend more time pissing off these progressive women than scoring pussy! Oh well, just doing my part.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters