The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Gotta wonder .......... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Gotta wonder ..........
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2020 06:27 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
People went out and bought mass quantities of the items now missing and are reselling on amazon I would not by a fart from these people they need to be horse whipped ! although I would never whip a horse ! I love horses.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2020 06:31 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I read of a lady that could not find toilet paper she bought her children different colored wash rags and made them responsible for washing their own after each use ! brilliant I'd say!

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted March 21, 2020 06:34 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I used to "love" horses, until I turned my back on one and he got me. Now, I vary between watchful and the urge to kill.

DOGS ARE MAN'S BEST FRIEND. FEMALES LOVE HORSES.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2020 06:43 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Gotta watch the bitters !LOl been shoulder bit a few times it hurts, they are just big dogs !

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2020 08:40 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
What I don't understand about Wally World is that when open for 24 hours there were xxx # of customers. Now, with panic buying there are even more customers and the hours have been reduced to almost half, resulting in more people in the same space. The Social Distancing math ain't working here.

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2020 09:28 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I am not buying any of it ! this is being systematically pumped our collective assess ! and we a sucking it up like the sheep we are believe this is jus ta drill to see how easily manipulated we are
pretty simple subjects I'd say !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2020 10:45 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't this just one of the many times you wished Obama was President, again? Then, the Media wouldn't be second guessing every damned thing he did and he would do nothing anyway. Think about it, no panic buying and hoarding! Yes sir! I sure wish Obama was back and handling this crisis the way only he and his jumpshot can do it! And there'd be another clinker and the Press would swoon. Oh my God, that bastard deserves to be beat with Hillary's dick! And, other than that, I thank God every day that Hillary ain't president!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2020 11:48 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
They are NOT big dogs! All you have to do is make a fist and smash them in the lips into the front teeth. Do that a couple of times and they learn fast not to do it. Unless they have been beaten about the head and neck and finally have had enough and take it out on you. Then you probably deserve it.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2020 04:28 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I use a water jug hit em square they do learn quick they are just big dogs ! lol

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2020 05:31 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
That being said they a beautiful creatures that changed the history of the world ! think about it !

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2020 06:10 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Paul;
What actually changed the history of the world was when somebody put a saddle on a horse and then put stirrups on the saddle.
There was a program on the History Channel a while back on the stirrup. Simple concept that had huge implications for the military, allowing men to be better at being mean to each other.

Question; Do you get Morel Mushrooms up there in the spring ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2020 06:15 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Those are nice inventions how do they workk without a horse !

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2020 06:18 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
You know I love 55 chevy give em all for horse !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2020 07:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This conversation is getting a little hard to follow. Know what I mean, Vernon?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2020 09:02 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Simple;
Put saddle on horse, put feet in stirrups, ride around the forest looking for Morel Mushrooms.

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2020 11:48 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And then ............. Put da lime in da co co nut and call me in da morning.

BwaaaaaHaaaaaaaHaaaaa !!!!!!

I crack myself up sometimes.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 22, 2020 12:21 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe you should be wearing one of those bicycle helmets?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2020 12:36 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
One of the best song writers ever next to that crazy muslim cat stevens !

[ March 23, 2020, 03:43 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2020 04:23 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Morning has broken like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken like the first bird
Praise for the singing
Praise for the morning
Praise for them springing fresh from the world
Sweet the rain's new fall, sunlit from heaven
Like the first dew fall on the first grass
Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden
Sprung in completeness where his feet pass
Mine is the sunlight
Mine is the morning
Born of the one light Eden saw play
Praise with elation, praise every morning
God's recreation of the new day
Morning has broken like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken like the first bird
Praise for the singing
Praise for the morning
Praise for them springing fresh from the world
For non-commercial use only.
Data from: LyricFind
Feedback
People also ask
What is the meaning of Morning Has Broken?

What does the song Morning Has Broken mean?

--------------------

earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2020 04:55 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
https://youtu.be/3CXSSLGfjlo

Morning one and all. Since we couldn't stay on track if we wanted too here is a video I ran across the other day. If you've ever had any dealings with the Forest Service or logged/cut wood on FS lands you will enjoy this one.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted March 24, 2020 07:34 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah....thanks! That's been bothering me since I don't know when? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2020 08:37 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
US FOREEST SERVICE THE MOST USLESS GROUP IN THE WOODS !
They couldn't hit their ass with both hands in their back pocket !

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2020 08:40 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't know how the Cat Stevens song got on here my puter is going weird !great song writer and a crazy muslim !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2020 11:14 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, to keep from going stir crazy, I came up with something. I'm binge watching pool tournaments. Kinda makes me want to get back in it. Not that I was that good, but I used to play for money, once upon a time. Anyway, it's something to do, ya know?

Actually, Tillie is taking this confinement worse than the Boss.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ March 24, 2020, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2020 11:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn! The LA County Sheriff just closed all gun shops! Says they are nonessential. I don't know about you, but it reminds me of firearm confiscation after that hurricane in Louisiana. I don't fuking like it, AT ALL!

A gun shop is just as essential in this situation as a drug store or where you buy food, if food were available. It's a heavy handed solution, if you ask me....but BassProShops responded like, immediately.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters