The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Gotta wonder .......... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Gotta wonder ..........
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2020 12:32 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
From what I've read, the Corona Virus is pretty much the Flu's wimpy cousin, but it makes for good press, and you know the Mantra; "Never let a good crisis go to waste".
Italy is trying to figure out how to 'lockdown' 16 million people.
Washington State is considering 'mandatory measures'.
Travel restrictions are in place and bans on large public gatherings are being talked about.
Etcetera etcetera etcetera.
Seems like if our Constitutional Rights aren't being trampled, they're at least being stepped on.
For the public good, of course.
Would the Loony Left would love to use this to take over Health Care. ?????
And......... while they're at it, to confiscate or ban private ownership of guns to prevent rioting and looting. ??????
All for the Public Good, of course.
Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

[Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2020 07:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing to joke about. This corona virus is nowhere near as deadly as the annual flu variety but seems so much more sexy. CORONA VIRUS=FLU? Doesn't take a genius, especially since the flu has apparently killed 28,000 people so far this season and CORONA VIRUS hasn't hit 100 yet.

But, if Democrats can weaponize this disease and use it to damage Trump because "he isn't doing enough", then it's well worth the effort!

Liberals/Democrats are such assholes! Win, Baby! Lie, cheat, steal, whatever it takes....win dirty, dishonorably, disgustingly dishonestly, just win!

Good hunting. El bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2020 08:10 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard that's no win at all these people need to be
Exterminated like the roaches that they are ! just kidding who ever is watching ! oh and fuk u !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2020 05:56 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Prediction;...........
All of these lockdowns and banning large public gatherings is not going to stop the Corona Virus from spreading but WILL result in the biggest Baby Boom the world has ever seen. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2020 06:43 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I guess people are hoarding toilet paper now ?
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2020 06:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't follow your reasoning on that, ko ko? But, never mind.

What continues to amaze me is that we have all these fatal things going on, traffic accidents, heart attacks and strokes, and the flu! All of these conditions are racking up the body count but the BFD is corona virus, which is a pipsqueak in comparison.

I got two emails from my banks this morning, both virtually identical: they truly want to help in this crisis situation and recommend that I use online banking but if I go to the bank, be assured that they are using a stronger disinfectant now and have hand sanitizers all over the place. I'm getting "warm fuzzies" because they obviously, really care about me!

Got up to rain this morning, coming down fairly steady. I wasn't paying close attention last night but did hear something about it so I wasn't very surprised. I think they said to expect it until Sunday, which is (lemmie see?) several days from now! Just my luck! I tried to get a couple prescriptions yesterday afternoon and failed! Hmm? they close at 5 o'clock, not 5:30? So, I will have to brave the elements this morning!

What will Tillie do? She doesn't seem to have sense enough to stay out of the rain, under a perfectly adequate porch so she already smells like wet dog from when I let her out at 5:30. She has this habit of peeing on concrete, but not #2. My son said that one of his dogs does the same thing, he's not sure which one but the odds are, it could be hereditary because, excluding the Chihuahua, two of his four hounds are her parents. She's already bigger than her mom but it's doubtful she will get much bigger; her father is a brute @75 lbs. Oh yeah, I'm told that her father always licks the ice cream bowl, and amazingly, so does Tillie! There just might be something to this genetics stuff?

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: hoarding TP? In fact, I saw a clip of people swiping TP from another customer's cart while their backs were turned. Also, two plump ethnic ladies were filmed battling and pulling hair over the same thing. But why should that be a critical commodity due to "DEADLY DISEASE"? Beat's me?

[ March 10, 2020, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2020 09:01 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Worried about being quarantined I guess ?
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2020 09:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah! Thank you! Had not occurred to me? What does Q say about possible quarantine?

Right now, here it's fuking AMMO! Went to Walmart yesterday to see if those 4 boxes of 22lr were still behind the glass. I was turned away 3 days ago because there wasn't a qualified sales person available for another hour, which I didn't want to screw around, so....

yesterday, I looked, and the sporting goods department is a ghost town, as it has been for a long time. I pushed the red button 4 times and finally a person showed up with a negative attitude before she even saw me and it progressed. She seemed to know that I didn't have the new drivers license and showed me the regulations where if I didn't, I had to have a background check, with a fee and produce a passport and 3 other documents that I don't remember? Anyway, that's why those cabinets appear not to have been opened in 3 days, nobody can crack the price of admission. But still, it was tempting, those 4 boxes sitting behind the glass for 2 dollars and although I sure as hell don't need them, around here, it's almost like money. That's another thing, when all the shortages began, a while back, I sold a brick of Winchester 22's to the pool guy and for twenty dollars, it was a little less than they had cost me, at least a year previous. Anyway, it's more now, seems like all ammunition is more expensive than last year?

The thing is, these cocksuckers in Sacramento have really interfered with my ability to purchase ammunition. As I understand, getting an appointment at DMV just to have issued the new bulletproof driver's license is almost insurmountable.

That's another thing. The clerk at Walmart told me it was in my best interest to bite the bullet, make an appointment and get the new driver's license. I won't be able to be abused by the TAA because that new license is required to board a fuking plane. All for my own good; and safety.

Oops! Just remembered! We are going to Hawaii in September so I need to get that done anyway. And, my damned passport is expired!

Don't laugh at me. It's coming your way! New York just passed the plastic bag law, and everybody is very happy about that!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2020 10:35 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
You didn't hear this from me, but ..........
If you call 1-800-Wal-Mart I understand that someone there in Bentonvile would love to chat about your local Wally World.

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2020 05:32 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
What fucking country do you live in ! I can go to the hardware store and buy ammo !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2020 09:35 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's insane! Apparently, that ammo is just to look at? That department is remote, with a red button to push for assistance. Then, after a suitable waste of time, somebody will show up and tell you why it cannot be done. It's exasperating, and you people are laughing at me instead of commiserating!

Here's the thing. I already have 10-12 pounds of powder, thousands of bullets, and at least 15 thousand various primers. I'm set for the next 20 years on rifle and several pistol calibers, I have 25 or 26 sets of dies, rifle and handgun.

Okay? Besides that I have a couple thousand dollars worth of factory handgun ammunition. I don't have ANY factory rifle ammo, almost all of my rifles have never seen a factory round.

But, I have stocked up on handgun ammo the past couple of years....just because. I'm sure that I have a 20 or 30 year supply, not counting that I have the ability to reload the empty brass as needed, sometimes with premium bullets and sometimes with high performance and high velocity light for caliber bullets.

But still, even though I have no need for ANY ammunition, now or in the next few years, it bothers me what those cocksuckers in Sacramento have done! And, I'm not getting over it.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: that's another thing. Along with shoplifting at Walmart, etc. BassProShops has discovered the need to enclose all the ammunition behind glass cases. You stand in line and then walk down the aisles and select what you want, the clerk unlocks that particular glass, selects your purchase, but you still can't touch it. He locks it up and you on down to the next slider and point. then he goes to a special register and enters all your data and all in all depending on how many are in line, it doesn't take much over an hour or so. Turner's has all ammo behind the counter, now. Nothing out where you can actually touch it before purchase. Brave New World!

[ March 11, 2020, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2020 02:58 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
That's just fucking scary!

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2020 04:46 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
The complicit media keep fanning the flames on the corona virus how can they expect to lay this in Trumps lap . fuking morons getting close to shootin time. just kidding you lurking bustard's !

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2020 06:38 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm waiting on the media to claim that this virus is a vast right-wing Republican plot to kill off the homeless. [Razz]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2020 08:14 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Now there's an idea!

You know, I'd like to read a report sometime on interviews with homeless people, how the fuk they got that way? I can certainly see being thrown out of the house by a disgusted parent. But most of these people are well into adult status.

The theory I hear most often is it all started around the Reagan administration, when people were institutionalized for their own good/not enough sense to come in out of the rain, etc. So, instead of a "jail/lite" situation, you couldn't hold these people unless they agreed to it, and nobody agrees to being restricted....so, all these medical facilities closed shop and Liberals are self congratulating and LET FREEDOM RING, etc.

But now we have these marginally dangerous people that would accidentally set their house on fire if they had one? And, there are charitable organizations that offer free accommodations, but they have silly rules, like no smoking weed in bed and no throwing your empty wine bottles under the bed and the BIGGIE, no shooting up in bed and no peeing in bed and no destroying your bed looking for the DEA cameras, etc. Seems some people just can't tolerate all of those police state rules....so they decide to steal a shopping cart and live in an underpass where there is freedom from THE MAN!

And, that's basically the origin of these tent cities, so they say. Thanks to Liberals, we have crazy people walking the streets, instead of being locked up for their own good.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2020 01:22 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And ..................... If banning people from coming in thru airports is a good idea, wouldn't a wall on the Southern Border also be a good idea ?????? [Confused]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 12, 2020 01:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, that concept is too logical for Liberals to grasp!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2020 02:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Meanwhile, things you should be careful touching:

From Huntmaster's Department of Public Service

1) paper money, persistent for days

2) doorknobs, several hours

3) use your imagination!

4)BTW, you should urinate with one hand and hold your jalapeņo with a completely different hand, every time, no exceptions!

* Related-wash your hands for 20 seconds, to do any good!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2020 06:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I think I'm a seer since I knew 30 years ago that sending all the manufacturing to China so that Walmart could sell cheap shit was misguided. The first thing I remember when everybody was going nuts over CB Radio, it came out that there wasn't a single radio or TV set made in the United States! I mean, what the fuck?

The plan has been, for decades, for the president, CEO, owner or the "Board" of all these American companies to transfer all the technology, and manufacturing expertise to be transferred to China. Add to that the vast amount of intellectual property they stole, how to make batteries and bootlegging Hollywood movies. The list goes on and on. China is Thugs, no respect for international law.

But, take any Red Blooded American Company you can think of, John Deer Tractors, Schwin bicycles, all that stuff. They lay off several thousand employees, same all that labor and one person gets rich, the CEO or owner or the Board of Directors. Then, all those laid off people are working for minimum wages at Walmart, no retirement, no thanks for building the company and no howdy do!

And, in the meantime, China become a world power on the backs of American citizens. Oh, and now they are threatening to withhold the drugs we need to combat corona virus! Brilliant idea, send all drug manufacturing to China! What could go wrong? Duh!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2020 05:40 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
On the subject of TP, obviously you western cretins haven't heard about corn cobs. We got cribs full of 'em! Granted they are a little rough but you get used to it.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2020 07:13 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Are these corn cobs semi fresh or dry? Sweet, or cattle fodder? Are they recyclable? Are they mission adaptable?
Colors? Fragrance? Bulk? Travel sizes? Non slip?
Deluxe left handed Islamic version available: w/instructions!
(Imported)

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2020 07:34 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
If people a worried about being quarantined why toilet paper wouldn't food be a good idea.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2020 09:45 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Paul! Attention, please!

Look, I went to the store yesterday. Parking was a wait until somebody was pulling out. No shopping carts in front of the store but I lucked into one without much trouble. First clue, the line at the first register was out and turned left half way down into the produce department. The rest of the check stands were all clogged to the point that I would rather go down most of the way and turn around rather than fight those people in the various lines.

Now, the shelves were about 50% bare. Things like beans and soup and other canned goods, prepared stuff, very picked over. No cabbage at all for St Patrick's Day Corned Beef & Cabbage. There were a few packages of corned beef, like 3 or 4. Some isles, like water, bare shelves, nothing!

The lady in front of me at the 15 items or less checkstand, she had 15 boxes of Kleenex, I assume because they were out of toilet paper, maybe that was one of the isles I didn't bother to go down because there wasn't anything on the shelves?

People are freaking out, panic buying stuff they probably don't need? A black woman pushed a cart that was PLUMB FULL of canned goods. I've never seen anything like it.

But, the sheep were orderly, no stealing from your cart while your back was turned, although I didn't really see any unguarded carts? I felt a little anxiety at checking out because I only bought 40 bucks worth, but how much can you spend and still qualify for 15 items or less?

I snapped a couple pictures and sent them to my daughter. This was at Stater Bro's. She, in turned sent me back 3 photos from Trader Joe's, same thing, empty shelves.

How exciting it was! Something to tell the grandkids about the good old days, for sure!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2020 12:46 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
and apparently the panic is spilling over into the guns and ammo. isles again. Word is here in colorful Colo. that our insta back ground check is system that normally gets done in about 10 minutes is backed up to approx. 17 hours today.

Someone is panicked, and it ain't me. Maybe it should be? IDK...I sure don't see a reason to be.

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2020 03:59 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
SEE!

Everything starts in California! Coming your way, AZ, CO, NM, NV, and Noo Yark too! We are trend setters! Unfortunately.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters