The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Greedy F##King Bastard

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Greedy F##King Bastard
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2020 10:12 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
A greedy F##KING multi billionaire who doesn’t think he is rich enough. I’m trying not to curse about this scam. Last August, I purchased a pair of 15x50 nikon monarchs binoculars. I was offered $100 off the price if I got an Amazon Prime Store card so I only paid $300 on a $400 purchase.

Three months later I noticed they were charging me for an amazon prime membership on this “Amazon Prime Store Card”, and at the same time my wife already had a prime membership we were paying for monthly on one of her personal cards. We called them and they stopped my wife’s prime membership and credited her for the three months we double paid.

Last month we had numerous intermittent internet interruptions. I changed out the router first which cost $140 from Bezo’s Amazon. Some of the interruptions were with my ISP (internet service provider). Three of the dozen times that I called my ISP, I received a message that we are experiencing an outage in your area so I just hung up. I finally narrowed it down to the cable modem by hooking my computer up to the modem directly with a long patch cable and, I sent the router back to Amazon for a credit.

Two days ago I ordered something else for about $40 and Amazon offered the following “Use your $140 gift card balance.” I used this to pay for this $40 order. The same day shortly after placing this $40 order it hit me. The $140 credit I had coming was from the return of the $140 router. I checked the account and the account was never credited.

Greedy Bezo only gives virtual gift cards, which he doesn't tell you about, when you return anything purchased with this Amazon Primve Store Card and charges you 2.25% per month interest on your balance. You will only know about the credit if you see it during the payment selection process that is if you see it. Bezo puts the credit you have coming below all of the other selections. I think he stays awake all night coming up with ways to F##K us over.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1921 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2020 10:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's good to know. I knew that there was some reason why I have resisted Amazon. I ordered something and I got it the next day, didn't think much about it 'til later when they asked for $12 for next moths fee. I declined and ever since, when the subject came up and I was ordering something through Amazon, I have paid the shipping, which of course, is excessive and designed to force you into the blanket charge which will make you want to buy everything from him. Well, fuck that weasel! I don't understand the situation and don't want to, leave me the fuck alone, Amazon!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31276 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2020 05:57 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Amazon, gets not one red cent of my business for the very reasons noted.
Posts: 1591 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2020 02:37 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
This is why I don't play on the internet too many ways to get fukd and not know it ! I look online and purchase in person !Its like when I see something at bass pro and then go buy it at Sportsman's Warehouse

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2020 08:25 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't that Sportsman's wear house out by Avondale close down? Where do you go, Paul? Is there one in Flag?

The thing is, BassProshop is the only game in town, here. We have Turner's but in comparison, one of their stores doesn't occupy even 10% of the floorspace.

Now that I'm a dog owner, I find myself going to Petco. Somebody told me that you can see something online and go to the store are they honor the price, thereby saving the shipping.

Tillie is bulking up! Eats like a friggin' horse! Last night we had rain beating down and she freaked out. Wanted to be out to check it out. Stayed out quite a while and when she wanted back in, she was all wet. I got a photo a few days ago from my son. One of Tillie's sisters won an award in English Puppy class winner at her debut show. That's fine, but Tillie was pick of the litter and therefore more gorgeous!
She destroyed $55 worth of chew toys in 3 days, one of which was guaranteed to last forever. She is hell on container plants all over the place but pretty good inside. I mean, yes she makes a mess, but she's not chewing up the furniture.

It seems like I can't find anywhere to post photos, these days? At least, for free? Otherwise I'd show y'all what a good looking hound looks like.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2020 06:48 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
As an employee of the USPS, let me tell you about good ol' Amazon. I hate those bastards. Our powers that be got us into a contract with Amazon and increased our parcel volume exponentially but have not made any efforts to alter our routes to accommodate those changes. I'm still expected to deliver my 538 delivery points in 8 hours, regardless of how many parcels I have to drop.

Abilene is about 6k people. Add another 2k for the rural homes outside the city limits to which we deliver. Between Dec 3 and the close of business 12-24-18 (last year's Christmas, no data for Christmas '19 yet) my little old office's 4.5 city routes and 5 rural routes delivered over 38,000 packages, mostly Amazon.

This year, the boss told me we were running about 10%+ to '18 numbers.

A LOT of those purchases don't collect sales tax. Sure, people have the option of admitting to that in their taxes but many don't. With permission, I started sending daily pics of the Amazon drop in our office every morning, an entire 32'foot truck loaded wall to wall, floor to ceiling, to my State Rep so he could see how much money we were giving away in sales tax collections due to Amazon.

People use them because "it's cheaper" and "they don't have to pay sales tax". What a bunch of dumbasses. Same people that scream the loudest when the county, city and state ask to hike property taxes every year, not realizing that you're going to pay to play, one way or another.

There's a special place in hell for those ass hats that order dog food from Amazon. Hell, I've delivered 70# boxes of furniture using my little bitty mail truck. Retirement can't come soon enough. I f'ing HAAAAATTE Amazon!

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 24, 2020 04:42 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
There is a sportsman's in Mesa, pre3scott valley. I believe there is one in Flagstaff I wont set foot in that town as all college towns its a liberal cancer!

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 24, 2020 05:45 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Lance they need a dedicated van for parcels that is too much to expect out of a route carrier. The problem is the usps breaking the backs of it horses !

--------------------

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted February 24, 2020 07:45 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not totally against amazon. I do look for other sources but there are some things that I cannot get locally. For example, the local HVAC supply houses will only sell to contractors. I was able to purchase a new indoor fan relay for my air condiitoner a few years ago.

I was also able to buy termador to pretreat a concert pour. To become a termador dealer you must sign an agreement that you will only sell to licensed applicators. There is a termador dealer out there that set themselves up to sell through Amazon. BTW: the termador cost about 60 bucks. The applicator wanted $500 buck to treat a 14x20 slab. I am a big time DIYER.

I buy all of my other pesticides from Lawn and Pest Control Supply, and I purchase some of my auto parts from rockauto. Just make sure you order the correct part because they are a pain to return to.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1921 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 24, 2020 08:06 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I commiserate!

This Amazon thing is deeper than I realized.

I do know one thing, and one thing only. I am so glad that I dropped out of the rat race at my first opportunity! I applied for social security starting with my 62nd birthday September 1st, and found out that I could back date it to June. Never did figure that out but they had to pay me a lump sum, retroactive and they will never take me alive so fuck 'em!

I was ok with my occupation and the last company that I worked for, until they tried to fuck with me and boy did I fuck them over! It's meaningless now, but I still get warm fuzzies thinking about it. There were contracts they couldn't fulfill and there was 3/4 guys covering for me and you know, everybody expects to be taken advantage of, when you work for somebody else, that's just part of the deal. I know how bad I pissed them off and it serves them right. They expected loyalty while they were asking stuff that was so rude, disrupt my life, etc. etc. but I ducked the whole thing, never expecting such a foul trick. How lucky I was and never a regret, I enjoy retirement to the fullest! It came unexpectedly by at least 5 years and you would expect to take a beating but I didn't! I'm saying, I didn't plan it, but it worked out beautifully, through no fault of my own. I can't help feeling smug about the whole thing, and they still curse me! What assholes! Nobody is the indispensable man, and the satisfaction I get is them knowing who fucked who.

End of rant! I feel for ya, Lance!

Good hunting. LB

AZ, I can buy from Grangers and McMaster/Carr. Last year, I needed a fan motor for my AC unit, no problem, paid tax.

[ February 24, 2020, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted February 26, 2020 04:26 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Started using Amazon. Didn't really want to get started with that route.
But new to this side of the state. Biggest town is 3 hours away and don't know where anything is located in said towns.
So far have been very careful about purchases and hopefully will continue to do so.
Thanks for the heads up on their dealings.
I know this Xmas season the UPS trucks ran late every night and it seemed like there was at least 2 vans running around plus Fedex with 2 vans. Our UPS items comes in on a plane every morning. Sit and watch the plane come in. Couldn't figure this plane out for a several years until one morning while driving by.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1104 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters