The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Good Morning

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good Morning
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted February 19, 2020 08:12 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone ever had a close to ruptured back disk?
Chiropractor caught the husbands just in time and adjusted it back into place. But the other half is impatient about healing.
I read about how to handle it.
Just like to know what others have gone through. [Confused]

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2020 10:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I got a (something) blown, slipped disc and I had an epidural, didn't seem to help much, I'm still on morphine.

I fell out of the damned palm tree and broke 5 ribs, besides that. Ribs healed but not the disc. The only thing I learned was, don't get up on an extension ladder wearing Crocks!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2020 12:11 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
You sound like me leonard I was up on the side of a barn helping a friend set trusses lost my footing and fell 15 ft. to the ground, broke my $870k jaw have not been the same since I now avoid high places. Now I am just a little ole man !LOL

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2020 12:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There's a lot of truth there, when you think about it. My grandfather lived to a ripe old age of 95, but what started his downward trend was that stunt he pulled on the roof of his mobile home and ended up on the ground, the hard way. With hard headed men, you just can't fix stupid! I think that really is the reason women outlive us! Yeah, they are smarter! They would call that Mexican gardener to prune that palm tree. I've seen them around here, they go up with spikes, not ladders. Anyway, I just plain lost my balance, lucky I didn't fall on that wicked saw!

Now, I will admit to the real stupid part, never mind that I was told; that's what those wetbacks are for, "stupido"! I went right back out there the next time those fronds needed attention, only this time I tied off the friggin' ladder! And, ever since. I know, I'm still stupido!

The lady behind me has 7 queen palms and she has a crew out regularly, with a cute little chain saw. Some wag told her how to prune them....even with the ground! ha ha

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DEL GUE
SECOND PLACE: Mad Bomber lookalike contest
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2020 04:13 PM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
Dunno what's going on with me. Pain in lower right back area. I'm thinkin' mebbeso it's a kidney, but my doc is thinkin' muscalo-skeletal. I had an ultrasound of the kidney's and a doppler of the renal arteries coming off the aorta today. Hoping for a diagnosis by Tuesday at latest. I was a hurtin' puppy today.

If it ain't the kidney, then it's prolly the back, and I dunno what the heck is going on if it is, but something must have gone way south.

As the world turns...

--------------------
"I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart." - Bear Claw

Posts: 588 | From: FL | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2020 01:53 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
And these are the days of our lives ! sorry I could not help myself !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2020 08:20 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Could have something to do with aging? Is anybody aging around here? No? I didn't think so. Carry on.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters