The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » what's not to like about this guy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what's not to like about this guy?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted February 16, 2020 01:56 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/02/16/president-trump-gives-command-for-drivers-to-start-their-engines-at-daytona-500/23927996/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2020 03:05 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well ............... I could see the Loony Left making a big deal about racecars using fossil fuels, sending the wrong message about reckless driving, maybe electric cars would be 'greener'.
There needs to be an investigation !!!!!!! [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2020 05:52 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
He is awesome !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2020 08:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think so.

And, the time that idiot Obama did a flyover of New York, all hell broke loose.

But, a flyover at the Daytona 500 is pure genius. So is doing a lap in the Presidential Limousine.

The crowds this guy gets at his rallies are incredible! He might be a jerk, but there are some things that he does that really are ....well, amazing, ok let's say, perfect! I don't see how he can possibly lose?

This guy Bloomberg could be trouble, especially indicating The Bitch as his Vice President.

gdamnit, ko ko, I thought I told you to drive a wooden stake through her/where her heart should be?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2020 09:23 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
here's a good one!

yeah, abuse of government motor pool! Sputter, sputter!

https://townhall.com/columnists/toddst arnes/2020/02/17/leftists-angered-over-the-daytona-500-should-blow-it-out-their-tailpipes-n2561426

[ February 17, 2020, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2020 09:48 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] She........Has......NO.......Heart !!! [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2020 05:08 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't kill her I want her to die in prison !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
SECOND PLACE: Mad Bomber lookalike contest
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2020 04:26 PM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
It wouldn't matter of Mother Theresa gave Trump the seal of approval, the dems would still hate him. They gonna hate him no matter what he does, so no need to try to assuage their feelers. Don't even worry about it.

Nascar has always been all-American. Those jokers ain't like those fools in the NFL takin' a knee. Nascar = country boys and rednecks, and they love a AF1 flyover or the Prez lapping the track in the Beast. They eat that stuff up!

What Trump has going for him is this: he's a political novice, but he has good political instincts. And even though he won in 2016, he kept holding basically campaign rallies across the nation. He never quit campaigning, and that's smart. He draws crowds the dem candidates could only dream of! He knows that mainstream Americans want and like and he gives it to them. I wish somebody would shut down his dang twitter account, but he's done more good than bad, more that I approve of than that I disapprove of, so he'll have my vote in 2020. And he's got balls, which is a real treat after 8 years of Hussein. He recognized the capital of Israel as Jerusalem, he has us saying Merry Christmas, and he went to the pro-life rally. And he's building our military back up. He throws a good salute, too.

--------------------
"I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart." - Bear Claw

Posts: 588 | From: FL | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2020 08:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Trump went to a sort of a prep military high school. Learned the salute very young even though he was never actually in any branch of the military. So, he's way ahead of Obama in that respect although no war hero, and he has never pretended to be, like the current fag, Beutigig.

And, of course, he's not Hillary!

Yeah, yeah....his Twitter account. But he's keeping his campaign promises, and look at all those conservative judges!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2020 08:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The Judiciary is what Liberals have been using and concentrating on since at least Roe vs Wade. The rulings instituting Liberal theory into the force of law, instead of passing an actual BILL. No votes, just have the Supreme Court make it the law of the land and then we have to dance to it. This is why at every conformation hearing they always want to know how the candidate feels about abortion. Personally, I do not understand the extreme focus on a Federal law requiring unrestricted and free abortions. This is so important to Liberals and it baffles me?

All this fret about back alley abortions with a damned coat hanger? That has to be the biggest lie in the last one hundred years, right next to GLOBAL WARMING! When you think of the complete lies that Liberals believe in with all their (shriveled up, and cold) hearts, I find it curious, the things that they believe in and motivates them. And, not just a little. These people are ALL IN on the worthless shit that they believe in!

They have always had access to abortion services, even if they had to fly to Sweden. The issue is not the access to abortion, it's free taxpayer funded, unrestricted abortion, up until BIRTH! It's screwy thinking and we spend way too much time on the issue. It's wrong and it has been abused for 50 friggin' years. Liberals are scared to death the law will be overturned. They are right to worry because nobody can find that right in the US Constitution!

Why is it the battle cry? I'm personally tired of it. And, I'm offended because they have so abused the law and brook no restrictions whatsoever, right up to birth and then having the mother and doctor have a little chat about what to do with it! It's sick, and yet, they worry more about a litter of puppies than about a human infant!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: since the sexual revolution, women have had access to the "pill" in many forms, plus condoms and the "morning after pill", and I don't know what other preventive measures, the "patch" etc. But they also want "abortion" as birth control! What's amazing is that it is so unbalanced in favor of Black births. You would think it would be a major civil rights issue? There are so many ways to control pregnancy and yet, they want Partial Birth Abortion as a legal solution! It;s sick and just like a Liberal to advocate it. They have a damned mental illness and apparently the only cure is to step on their windpipe until they stop breathing! Liberals have no conscience, whatsoever!

edit: something I just thought of. I have had conversations with a few women that are strongly in favor of the right to an abortion. I can think of several times I have tried to explain, in graphic detail, exactly how they dismember the fetus or how they will sever the spina cord, thus killing the baby, and then they shut down; STOP STOP! They don't want to hear the gory details! To me, it proves how cruel and pathetic the procedure is that they believe it in principle, but can't stand to know how it's done. It's fraudulent and hypocritical, cruel and inhuman. Sorry for the rant!

[ February 22, 2020, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2020 09:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
What's not to like about this guy?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/tim-tebow-id-rather-be-known-for-saving-babies-than-winning-super-bowls

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters