The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » We are being "Politically Corrected" to death!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We are being "Politically Corrected" to death!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted February 16, 2020 01:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, look. I think if a man is unfortunate enough to be mentally ill, and likes to suck dicks, I'm not a Crusader. Leave him alone and let God sort out the fornicators. This is just one issue in which we cannot let them have their own way. No, we must celebrate it. No matter how much it offends me to see two men kissing, and I have to imagine what else they do. No, actually, I don't WANT to imagine that stuff, but don't be rubbing our nose in it.

So, I hand it to Rush Limbaugh for his comments. He said that he didn't think America is ready for a Gay president. And, for that, he is scolded by Beutigig. Personally, I see nothing wrong in any sense, to state the opinion that America won't elect a Gay man president.

edit: Bernie just caught all kinds of hell because he supposedly said that a woman couldn't be elected president. Burn at the stake kind of reaction to that opinion! It's group think, something Liberals created and excel at.

Is this country becoming Sodom and Gomorra? Okay, what if it is? But are we not entitled to our own opinions? We must accept and bless queer marriage and be completely open to a Gay president. After all, we already had one, not long ago and that seems to be the qualifier. That the citizens of the country be open to debachery and not only open, we have to celebrate it....Oh, ain't it great! Proves how enlightened we are, that we get so warm and fuzzy in electing somebody with practically zero qualifications, but just because he's queer, that makes it extra special.

It looks like, for the rest of this century, we are going to check ALL the boxes, Negro, Female, Gay, and what's next? NAROL member? I probably don't have that right, the men/boy thing? Then why not elect a convicted murderer, or a Muslim-oh right! We already did!

This country is heading for a complete slime pit. Civil war, hell! It's almost not worth fighting for! Where can we go? Most of the world is going nuts! If we can't seriously CONTROL LIBERALS, we will just sit back and let them eat us alive. How far away are we? Not only that, Liberals already hate this country and are doing everything they can think of to make it worse than it is. And, none of them is proud to be an American.

Sometimes, you hear talk about outlawing a political party. If I had my way, forget Social Democrats. Just make Liberals illegal, they are already Loony Tunes!

Just for the record, NO, we don't have to prove anything and elect a Gay male president with a husband! A while back, six months ago, I happened to see part of a video with two queers taking turns butt fucking each other. No, at least I hope we aren't ready for a faggot president!

I also saw a photo of Buitigig standing and posing with an M!^ or M4 in some kind of gear supposed to be combat uniform of some type? No helmet, but the inference was desert and representing a combat zone. As I understand, he drove a jeep for somebody for 5 months outside the wire, I've done that, myself but I'm not suggesting somebody should look up to me as a war hero, like John Kerry or Pete Buttigig.

Okay , I will quit raving, but put me down as NOT READY FOR A QUEER PRESIDENT!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: oops, here's the linky,
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/buttigieg-says-hes-not-going-to -be-lectured-on-family-values-by-rush-limbaugh

[ February 17, 2020, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2020 08:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
How about this? Faggots, why not go back in that closet? What you do is disgusting and I'm not going to "celebrate' it with you! Call me a homophobe all you want, I'm not, but I'm sick of hearing about your mental illness. Get help!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2020 04:29 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, I don't call it being a "Homophobe" but a Pervertphobe". There,I "Corrected" that for ya.
I , along with probably more than many can't fatham having a queer being President with a First Lady being another male. Like they say here in the bible belt "That just ain't right".
The world leaders would have a field day with that. Let alone the American public.
And walking down from Air Force One wearing a strapless top and CFMP's is the First Man of the United States in a stunning floral print dress.
Something very wrong with that picture.
Would so much rather watch our current First Lady with all those beautiful parts all in the right place.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2020 05:01 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I am not a fan of butt fucking sodomites some things are just wrong !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2020 06:30 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Walt, I wanna correct both of you. I don't know anyone who is "homophobic" because I know no one who is scared of gays and lesbians. Well, maybe lesbians. Anyway....

Some tim e back, I coined a new word that more aptly describes what Leonard is describing:

Homoaversive.

Leonard simply does not like homosexual behavior. It doesn't scare him. He is averse to it.

Sort of like Islamophobia. Are you skeert of muslims? Probably not. More than likely, you just don't care for their bullshit. Therefore, you aren't islamophobic. You're ISLAMOAVERSIVE.

See what I did there?

Carry on

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2020 04:24 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Corrected the corrected. LOL

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2020 06:45 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Lance for straitening that out ! I am shitheadversive ! I feel better !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2020 08:13 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps this is what separates normal people from Liberals? They want everybody to accept their ideas and if you don't, they want some way to FORCE compliance.

Since I consider myself NORMAL, I don't give a shit what queers do with their spare time, just don't ask me to bake your friggin' wedding cake! That's what I mean: they want to rub your nose in it! It's not good enough that we have to legalize Gay marriage, now they want to make sure that you don't even have a stray negative thought about their lifestyle.

Liberals want total compliance. They want to punish anybody that doesn't see it their way. Look, you will never convince me that the Almighty approves of a man being with another man. Maybe they can't help themselves and at that point, I say, leave them be, I just don't want to know about it. But, like I say, they won't go looking for a bakery that has the right attitude, no, they go out of their way to find a deeply religious proprietor and are looking for a fight by forcing somebody to cooperate with, and "celebrate" their lifestyle. They really know how fucked up they are, but are willing to use legal means to state that BLACK IS WHITE, and UP IS DOWN, and the queer lifestyle is perfectly "normal".

I don't want to lock them up or change them, but when they go out of their way to force the whole country to accept what they do as perfectly normal and (perhaps) even beautiful, then I just have to call a spade, a spade.

Beautigeig is a mentally defective homosexual. He may be completely normal in every other sense, but homosexuality is a perversion, plain and simple. And, it is NOT normal. That's it! I don't want to make it illegal, but it's against the laws of nature. They are trying too damned hard to force acceptance on everybody. Okay, I accept it, leave them alone but quit rubbing my nose in their perversity.

A Gay man as the President of the United States would make us a LAUGHING STOCK! We would have no respect in the world. France might be ok with it, but think about the latin American countries. They are major Macho in attitude. They would laugh at us! I don't want a leader that I can't respect. Obama was bad enough....but at least he had a wife and his "Bathhouse Barry" days are behind him. Maybe?

Okay, forget it. We do not have to elect a queer just to prove anything to anybody!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JP
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2020 08:23 AM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, the best I can reply to your post is AMEN.
Posts: 150 | From: So AZ | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2020 02:00 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. president bend over here comes the first lady !

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters