The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Postscript on the Florida school shooting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Postscript on the Florida school shooting
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2020 09:04 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just finished reading a disgusting report of incompetence on a local and state level. People in charge neglecting, or refusing to do their duty, or even the right thing, at every level, on every occasion. So many people could have made a difference!

And yet, the only solution that seems to appeal to these sorry motherfuckers is to get on the Bandwagon for RED FLAG LAWS!

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/02/two-years-later-dont-misplace-blame-for-parkland/

You cannot read this article and not be pissed off at all the blame for the NRA and Assault Weapons and banning guns in public places, in general.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31494 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2020 09:47 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Not gonna read it I start throwing shit and Mamma don't like, it I know who the idoits are !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2020 01:01 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a closing the barn door after the horse escaped solution. Although they sited 3 or 4 justifiable situations, I bet there was 3,000 that were barely marginal.

And, don't forget, these are without safeguards and the citizen appears to have no constitutional rights or appeals. I'm afraid one of my Liberal neighbors would feel totally justified in having that NRA member down the street prevented from snapping, and killing everyone in the neighborhood, so they could sleep safe and peaceful at night. Don't tell me I'm the paranoid one! I fucking guarantee you that this is exactly the mindset of Liberals, my way or the highway. Also, they get their rocks off if some oppressive law is mandatory.

Good hunting. El Bee

https://apnews.com/6560501986455adcb0ef57fdb370035a

[ February 15, 2020, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2020 01:52 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I feel and act very much like PM, you and a lot others here. Just more proof the idiots breed like rabbits and sane and educated people with a FREE mind don't breed enough. The foxes in charge of the hen house thinking all the chickens and eggs belong to them. Liberal commie minds trying to change America into their dream utopia of everything for free. I really am glad I am near my time here on Mother Earth and will hopefully,if it is true, go on to a better place and the sheep will inherit their fate to become enslaved puppets. Stupid bastards, all of them libtards.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 644 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2020 01:57 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
How is that happening in those "Gun Free" zones!
I thought it was against the law to go around killing people just for the hell of it. Isn't that a capital offense?
The shooter is just a poor misunderstood person that needs the protection and compassion of our court system that will hopefully not incarcerate the shooter for more than a year of cruel and unusual punishment before they let him back on the streets to do it again. Sick bunch of brainwashed bastards.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 644 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2020 03:07 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah well, I hope it has not escaped you fellas that 90% of these shooters are registered Democrats!

Maybe we should have a RED FLAG LAW to protect us from Democrats in the neighborhood? You know? If you see something; say something!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters