The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Trump HAMMERED for dismissing Vindman

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trump HAMMERED for dismissing Vindman
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted February 08, 2020 11:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Oops, I mean Lt. Colonel Vindman.

All the fake news channels are screaming that the president is VINDICTIVE for the "crime" of dismissing a spy from the Whitehouse.

And, he wasn't fired, just reassigned back to the Pentagon. If there is any possible way to slant Trump's actions in a negative light, the friggin' MEDIA will find it!

That's the most natural and logical reaction when a pipsqueak toy soldier thinks his opinion aught to count over his boss, who is the POTUS.

And, get this, apparently, this asshole wore civilian suits to the Whitehouse every day, but when he got his 15 minutes of fame, he was all decked out in Dress Blues.

https://apnews.com/2bc056ec4cab05b7c5069cbac5e3fa9c

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31336 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2020 08:26 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I call it draining the swamp.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1922 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
SECOND PLACE: Mad Bomber lookalike contest
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2020 10:52 PM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
Vindman is in the Army, as he was so quick to point out during his testimony.

He has no entitlement to work in the White House or at the NSC.

If I was Trump I wouldn't want the sumbitch around either. Or his brother, for that matter.

--------------------
"I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart." - Bear Claw

Posts: 588 | From: FL | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2020 06:13 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
If Trump walked on water they would report Trump cant swim !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2020 07:17 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
What amazes me is the mind-set of these lefties.
Pelosi backstabs President Trump for three years and then can't understand why he doesn't shake her hand ?????
Vindman rats out his Commanding Officer and then gets all butt-hurt when he gets fired for a lack of loyality ?????

Apparently common sense is not a flower that grows in every garden these days.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7511 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2020 08:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
He's a hard Core Lefty, and doesn't belong in government, ever! It's a situation where those types ALWAYS exceed their authority, to further Liberal objectives. Allinsky's, Rules For Radicals.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2020 09:49 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm done just hang em !
All of em !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Knows what it's all about
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2020 02:02 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
No, just bury them up to their necks at 500 yards and have a silhouette match. Standing for rifle and freestyle for pistols. And for our stick flinging friends at 100 yards.
Would be a well attended event I think.

--------------------
Idiocracy. Started as a comedy and is now a documentary about the U.S.

Posts: 624 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2020 02:28 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmmmmmmmm................ Foam mannequin heads in the sand at the 100 yard line on my archery range. Wouldn't get many hits shooting Traditional Recurve but it would still be a hoot. [Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7511 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2020 03:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You are being modest. I think you could do it, walk it in, even.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2020 05:50 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Walt are you my long lost brother LOL

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2020 07:51 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I'm just thinking how cool it would look. My neighbors already wonder about me. [Razz]

There are modern compound shooters, sight / release / stabilizers & rangefinders that could make that shot all day long.
A bit harder to aim precisely shooting a recurve underhand.
I do a lot of shooting working strictly on form. When I make a few good form shots I 'Give My Brain A Cookie' and do a fun shot on the 3D side of my range. This is gonna be fun. [Wink]

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters